Chapter 2

"WHAT?" Harry and I yell at the same time ." We'll your grades are top of the class and I thought you could assist Harry " he continues. This cannot be happening to me. I think to myself as Mr Davis leaves the room and I'm left alone with Harry .

"listen we both know you don't like me and I don't like you so let's keep this simple ,you tutor me I pass and end of story ok?" He said crossing his arms across his chest . I just nod not wanting to speak to him so I just turn around and walk out heading to my next class. The rest of the day goes by slowly as usual I got tripped in the hall by a couple girls making me drop my books everywhere. "What a dork" one of them says walking over me. I sigh and grab my books I get up and I'm about to head home when Harry comes toward me "here" he says handing me a piece of paper "meet me at my house tomorrow after school" he told me pushing me as he walked by. I leave school and head home.

my dad will be home soon so I make dinner popping the chicken into the oven. While the chickens cooking I head upstairs and do my homework , I'm done in about 10 minutes so I decide to shower

I let the warm water go down my back unwinding the stress of the day. I think I lost track if time because I start to smell smoke . Something's burning!!!! I think to myself I turn off the water and changed into my sweats and t shirt. I run downstairs to the kitchen to find there's a fire.

Don't panic Alexia don't panic

But there's no use I'm full on panicking now I look around for a fire extinguisher but there isn't one ,then I remember it was empty due to the stupid fire that happened last year when my dad had his annual bar b q I run upstairs to the washroom and get buckets of water and I begin throwing in the kitchen . Eventually the fire went out and so did the smoke just then my dad walks in and he's yelling " WHAT DID YOU DO?" He asked looking around ,before I could answer he came up to me and slapped me right across my face.

---------------------------------Hope you all enjoy! Please share comment and vote :-)

AngelizMalik