Chapter 12

**Andrea's pov**

Zayn and Amber are on the couch cuddling. I'm happy he found someone. I guess I can tell them about me and Niall.

To Niall: Can we tell them about us?

From Niall: Okay only because Zayn found someone.

"Hey guys can we tell you something?" The all said yea. "Me and Niall are dating." Zayn and Harry looked shocked. "Did you guys hook up at the club?" Zayn asked. "No why?" Niall asked. Zayn just shrugged. Zayn and Amber just snuggled more. Me and Niall cuddled during the movie. We no longer have to hide our secret from them since Zayn found someone.

**Zayn's pov**

Andrea and Niall told us about them dating. I guess Andrea isn't jealous of Amber. I think it made my situation worse. They started to cuddle so me and Amber snuggled. I don't really like Amber like that she just reminds me of Andrea.

**Liam's pov**

This was awkward. Zayn was snuggling with some girl who looked like Andrea. Only real difference was Andrea was a little bit skinnier. Does he know they look alike? Of course he does it isn't that hard to see the resemblance. He's probably trying to make Andrea jealous it isn't working out since she told us about her and Niall.

**Andrea's pov**

After the movie me and Niall goes to his room. We just cuddle and talk. We are planning on going to the club again. Luckily for us we got an extra clubbing outfit. It's just a ripped plaid shirt that's a little bit above my hips. You can see my tummy but oh well it's cute. It also came with some short shorts that's matched my shirt. The shirts red and shorts are blue jean color. I take a shower and put on my clothes. I wait in Niall's room for him to finish his shower.

After he was done we went downstairs together. He wore a plaid red shirt with blue jean pants. He matched me. We went down stairs and everyone looked at us. "We are going clubbing tonight." I said with a smile. "I want to come," Zayn said," Amber may be there." "Okay," Niall said, "get dressed." He ran upstairs and got dressed. Me and Niall sat down waiting for Zayn. Harry kept staring at me, but I pretend that I didn't notice. Me and Niall holds hand still waiting. After a while he came down and we left.

**Zayn's pov**

When Andrea and Niall came down they wore matching plaid shirts. It was awful I told them I wanted to go because Amber may be there. She really isn't but oh well.

To Edwin: Hey bro guess who's going clubbing again tonight?

From Edwin: Andrea?:)

To Edwin: Ding Ding bro

From Edwin: I think I may just need to go clubbing again tonight maybe make a move

To Edwin: I didn't say or hear a thing

From Edwin: okay

I went downstairs and found Niall and Andrea holding hands. It made me want to puke. Andrea's outfit looked good today. I may want to make a move instead of Edwin.

***Andrea's pov***

At the club me and Niall ordered our drinks. When we got them we sat at an empty table. We drunk and drunk. Zayn came up to us and sat beside Niall. "Hey do you guys mind if I sit with you guys?" Zayn asked us. "Yea sure man." Niall said. "Hey Niall can you get me a drink?" Zayn asked. "Sure bro you have always been my best friend so what kind do you want?" Niall asked. "I want my usual." Zayn said and Niall mumbles okay.