Chapter 7

***Andrea's pov***

I wake up to to smell of bacon. Maybe pancakes to I'm not sure. I went down stares to find Harry eating, Liam watching Toy Story again, Louis cooking, and Niall talking to Zayn.

"Hey wont some bacon and pancakes?" I hear Louis say. "Urm ya sure." I sit down at the only empty seat. It was sadly by Harry. I sit and eat as I feel a hand on my thigh. I jump to find Harry smirking. I quietly slap his hand and keep eating. After I finished I went to talk to Niall. "Hey Niall how's it going?" "Pretty good Andrea how are you doing?" "Pretty good I must say." He smiled and left to watch Toy Story with Liam.

I go in my room and just lay there. I hear a nock and yell come in. It's Liam to my surprise. "Andrea I just wonted to tell you that Harry does like you." "Okay I have a boyfriend and he knows that." "Ya I know I think he just wonts in your pants." He leaves as I cain't help but giggle. Harry like me haha funniest jokes ever. I could never like that faggot even if he was the last guy creator on the Earth.

I hear another nock so I yell come in. This time it's Louis. "I just wonted to know how you liked my cooking." "It was amazing the best I have ever had in my life." He laughed. "Thanks I'm glad you liked my cooking." We both died out laughing. We were gripping our sides in pain. He leaves and I take a nap.

~~After nap~~

After nap I find Louis beside me. I hit in in the chest. "Oww." "Why are you in here?" I asked not sure why and when he got here. "I needed a nap to." He grinned like Harry always does. "Then take a nap in you room." "I was to lazy." He said trying to be convening. I didn't buy what he was selling.

"Well can you leave now you're up from the nap." He just looks at me and I am thinking about pushing him off the bed. He got up and left before I got the chance to. I hear my door open and this time it's Zayn. Oh and note to self lock my door on next nap. He lays beside me and puts his arms around me. We just lay there in the quiet room. He kisses me on cheek as we look up at each other. He has some cute hazel eyes.

We are about to kiss and interrupted buy someone. It was Harry. "Uh Liam and the others wanted you to watch a movie with us." "Okay!" Me and said unison. It was cute how we both said it together.

***Harry pov***

I am kinda jealous oh Zayn. Andrea is the prettiest girl I have ever seen. She is not like most girls. She is honest and everything she says is true. I was relieved when they wonted them to watch a movie with us. I went to get them. I opened the door and find them about to kiss. What luck I got to stop them. "Uh Liam and the others wanted you to watch a movie with us." They both said okay together. It was stupid. I left and went to the living room. I sat down and they came in with hands intertwined.

***Andrea's pov***

We got up to go watch a movie. We went in the living room holding hands. I was getting stared at my Harry. It was weird. I didn't care I liked Zayn. I didn't pay attention to the movie. Me and Zayn were to busy making out. "Get a room." I hear Niall say. We just laughed and kept making out.