--chapter 5--

(to the right is an awesome cosplay matt--courtesy of deviantart.com check it out--tons of amazing artwork and fanwork too)

I woke up from another great night with Mello. This time we were a little bit rougher than usual, so much that Matt began to yell jokes about it from the other side of the apartment. I got my payback for that. I set the default screen of all his game systems to imitate the white and blue screens of death, along with the red ring of death on his Xbox.

I grinned maliciously as the squeals of Matt’s torment drifted into my room. Mello turned to look at me, raising an eyebrow. I gave him a chocolate bar to keep him quiet.

Silly Matt. The game systems were fine. I let them flicker back to their normal screens.

“I hate you.” Matt said.

“ ‘Gee Bellatrixx, don’t bite his whole damn dick off!’ “ I quoted him from last night.

He grumbled to himself. Mello snickered.

I smiled, quite smug, and hugged him.

“Yeah, yeah.” Matt squirmed out of my hug, so I pecked him on the cheek as well.

Mello came up and held me from behind. He kissed my shoulders, which were exposed due to my off-the-shoulder punk corset dress. He loved this dress. His hand slid into the top of my dress. I quickly slapped him out of it, and giggled.

Matt rolled his eyes.

Mello picked me up, with one arm holding my legs and the other supporting my back. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He carried me into our room.

Matt’s  POV

They were fucking again. Damn. Ugh, and I was craving cigarettes again. Bellatrixx had made me quit, for several reasons. I really only missed the nicotine, not the cigarette itself, really. I was glad I quit, but sometimes it was such a pain in the ass.

But I’d do anything for her. And at least she let me drink.

I tried to tune out their not-so-quiet love making. It was a good thing this kept them both happy. They were both so emotional . . . . Sometimes it was a real pain to have to deal with them both either upset, angry, pissed or depressed.

I put my headphones in my ears, wanting to relax with some metal. I pressed the button, but to my dismay, I had picked up Bellatrixx’s instead. Emilie Autumn was playing. Sure, she had a gorgeous voice, but I preferred Korn.

I looked at the iPod. Then I realized that it was mine.

“Damnit Bellatrixx!” I yelled. I swore I could’ve heard her snicker.

So she switched my playlist. Fuck. I went to her laptop, which she could only agree to share with me, since she threw mine out the window after she nearly got into a fight with some dude. She was a fighter. A tough one too. I wouldn’t dare shoot her with a damn bullet! She’d take the fucking thing out of her skin and throw the damn thing right back.

I had actually watched her do it before. A Treashierian was one scary mother fucker to deal with. Especially a pissed off Bellatrixx. He had seen her take about thirty six bullets, all in the neck and heart, be set on fire and electrocuted at the same time by some other Treashierian dude. She still walked, pissed as hell, and punched him across the damn field. Watching her fight was stupefying, terrifying, horrifying. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

I quickly fixed my iPod then decided to play some game she downloaded for me. All of my hacking skills I’ve learned from her. She also showed me the ups and ends of how to fix a car, especially Tango. She herself owned a Porsche, but she preferred driving her Mazda, for whatever reason.