Chapter 21

[i wasn't going to post this until Thursday: you're welcome babes]

|Ash Parrish|

I dialed Liam's number for the fifth time.

"Hello?" Liam finally answered his phone.

"Did you kiss her?"

He didn't answer for a second, "What are you talking about?"

"Don't play stupid. Did you kiss Hayden?"

"Babe-," Liam started to say but I interrupted him.

"Just answer the question."

"Yeah, I did."

I sighed, "Do you like her?"

"Yeah."

I chuckled, "I really should've seen this coming. This whole time I was sitting here, thinking 'Liam loves me too much to go and kiss another bitch behind my back' but apparently he doesn't love me at all. We're done."

I hung up and threw my phone at the wall. I screamed and buried my head in my hands. Theo, who surprisingly was still here, rubbed by back.

"I don't want revenge. He may not love me anymore but I still love him."
___________________________
|Scott McCall| <---- plot twist lmao

"My asthma's back. I'm not sure how but it came back. Just as bad as it used to be. Now I keep my inhaler on me all the time just like I used to. It's been five days. We haven't seen any chimera and we haven't seen the dread doctors. We all go to school, pretending like nothing's happened but everyone seems to know. You just walk down the halls and no one's smiling or laughing. I get the feeling that everyone can sense that something's coming. I just don't know what it is or how bad it's going to be. Every time I feel like I should do something about it, I find myself reaching for my inhaler, like I'm gonna take a hit of it and some up with some brilliant solution on how to save everyone but I don't know what to do. I don't think anyone does. That's why no one's really talking to each other. Sometimes we don't even notice each other. I think some of us are okay with that because not talking makes it easier to keep secrets. I don't know if anyone's really lying about things, maybe it's more like lies of omission. Maybe the worst lie is to Stilinski because no one's told him about Parrish yet. Then again, No one told Parrish either. He doesn't seem to remember taking the bodies. I think he's only really dangerous if you get in his way. If Stilinski knew the truth, he'd definitely get in the way. Ash hasn't talked to us in days. She completely blocked us out. Stiles and Lydia are trying to find the bodies, which means finding the Nemeton, but the last time we found this thing, the three of us almost had to drown ourselves in ice water. We aren't the only ones looking for chimeras. Stilinski's got everyone looking for the next target, questioning anyone who's a genetic chimera, anyone who's got two sets of DNA, no one really knows what they're looking for though. Some think it's a serial killer, some probably know its worst. The two chimeras that we know about, Hayden and Corey, they're both doing okay, actually better than okay. They're getting stronger. They don't need our help. I don't think they want it anyway. Still haven't hurt from Kira. I'm getting more and more worried about Deaton. I know something's coming and all I can think about is how good I'm gonna be if I can't even breathe." I ranted to Theo, who currently was the only one speaking to me.

Theo gave me a confused look, "You sound like you're trying to apologize."

"You came back looking for an alpha, I guess I'm sorry that you found me." I apologized.

"I'm not sorry."

"You still wanna be part of the pack?"

"Scott, I'm with you. For better or worst." Theo promised.