Chapter 16

|Ash Parrish|

-
"Tracy was buried?" I asked Liam as we rushed into the hospital.

"In a hole, buried alive, crawled out, then we found another hole."

"Who was buried in that one?"

"I don't know but I think we're gonna want to find out."
-
-
-
"Stiles." Melissa walked over.

"How bad is it?"

"Could've been worse. Theo, nice going on that tourniquet. You probably saved her life." I looked up at Theo, who smiled for a second.

"Alright. She's about to go into surgery. It's gonna be awhile. Any other supernatural details that I should know about or do we just stitch her up and hope for the best?"

"It was a tail." Kira said.

"What?"

"Tracy cut her with a tail if that makes a difference." Scott spoke up.

"It wasn't just Tracy. There were the others? The guys in the masks." Malia said.

What guys in masks?
-
-
-

"Could you put your phone away for like 5 minutes? Scott can howl if he needs you." Mason asked.

"I just feel like I should be doing something." Liam complained.

"You are. You're my wingman tonight. Considering the state of my dating life, I need a wingman, a co-pilot, and a really hot flight attendant."

"I definitely not your hot flight attendant."

I smirked, "Exactly. That's my job."

"At least here, we can get drunk."

Hayden opened the door. Liam and I both groaned.

"I said I'd let you in, not them."

"You said plus two." Mason argued.

"Yeah, plus two. Not plus Liam and Ash."

"I'm his flight attendant." Liam answered, making me laugh.

"What?"

"Wingman. Forget it. I don't have to go in."

"How about we go in and you keep your mouth shut for 50 bucks?" I handed her the money.

"Welcome to Sinema."

-
-

"We don't look old enough to be here." Liam said worriedly.

"Neither does he." Mason pointed to Brett dancing with a girl.

"So is this club mixed?"

"Ish."

"Brett!" I yelled, knowing that he could hear me despite the loud music.

He smiled and walked over, giving me a hug, "Hey, Ash. Liam. Mason. Are you here for me again?"

"Nope. Just here to party."

I watched as Brett and Mason took shots. Suddenly, I felt a weird feeling.

-
-

"No, I didn't catch anything." Brett told me. After I felt that weird feeling, Brett and I searched the club.

"No one else in here like us?" Liam asked.

"I don't know, dude, maybe it's Beacon Hills. What's the difference?"

"Different." Liam explained.

"What do you mean?" I asked Liam.

"It felt off. It felt wrong."
-
-
-

Liam and I were searching the club when Liam bumped into Hayden, making her spill the drinks she was carrying.

"Are you kidding me? Those cost 10 bucks each!"

"Sorry." Liam mumbled.

"Bartender isn't just gonna refill them for me."

Liam checked his pockets, "I got 12 dollars and change."

I pulled out 200 dollars and handed it to her, "Here."

I walked away before she could say anything.

"That was nice of you." Liam said over the loud music.

I shrugged, "It's nothing."

I picked up four shots and downed them all. Liam shook his head and laughed.

"Keep drinking like that and I'll have to carry you home."

I leaned over to whisper in his ear, "You're gonna be taking me home anyway."

I heard a growl and pulled away, "Brett."

We took off running to where it came from. I pushed the curtain back revealing some supernatural creature, Mason, and a bleeding Brett. Liam attacked the guy but was quickly pinned down. I tackled the guy off of Liam, trying not to touch the spikes that were on his arms and back. It grabbed me by the throat and pinned me to the wall. Scott and Kira ran in.

"You're a little late!" I gasped out.

Scott tackled the guy off of me. Kira, Scott, Liam and I took turns fighting him. Liam slammed him onto the floor, knocking him out. Kira started glowing on fire and tried to kill him but Scott grabbed her hands.

"Is everyone okay?" Scott asked. We all nodded.

I kneeled down beside Brett, "How bad is it?"

"It's fine. It's healing." He lifted his shirt. It was healing but slowly.

"We need to get him out of here. Liam, give me a hand." As Scott and Liam picked the guy up, an arrow went through his body. We looked to the source of the arrow. It was the people in the masks that Malia was talking about.

"Why did you do that?" Scott asked them.

"His condition was terminal." One of the men spoke.

"What does that mean?"

They turned back around, "Failure."

-
-
ITS SHORT IM SORRY & SORRY FOR TYPOS