Chapter 5//Somethings happened//

Jasmines PoV

I ran through the front door and rushed upstairs. Luckily, I didn't make to much noise to wake up my mum as I don't want to deal with her right now. I got out my phone and there was a message from Finn.

Please meet up with me. I need you Jasmine and you need me. It was a complete mistake. I know I have made mistakes before but I promise I will change. Please just let me talk to you some more. I love you so much!

I exited the message and called Jenny. Even though it is still quite early, I know she would pick up.
'
Hello' she answered in her morning voice. 'Jenny, something's happened' I cried into the phone. 'I will be right over' she said before quickly hanging up.

*5 minutes later*

There was a knock on my door. I looked up and Jenny came running towards me. Mum must have let her in. She pulled me into a hug and said 'what's up?' I looked at my phone and started crying. I clicked onto Finns messages and gave my phone to her. She grabbed it and read the message. A angry sad expression went across her face. She pulled me into a hug, I cried into her shoulder. We let go of eachother and I began to tell her about me seeing him in the field and him basically saying that he has kissed someone else. She gasped. She has never liked Finn. She knew about all the times he hit me. She has always told me that he's a bad idea and she's right. I'm surprised she hasn't got bored with saying that because she has said it a lot. I then told her about the 7 guys I met and talked to a little. She asked me 'what did they look like? Any of them good looking?' She was obviously trying to put my mind of the whole situation. I said 'I didn't really see what they looked like since i was crying too much'. She just smiled and pulled me into another hug and whispered 'You don't need Finn anyway Jasmine. He doesn't deserve you whatsoever. Don't let him back in, okay? You have to promise me because he has hurt you way too much! I let go of her and nodded. She was such a great friend. I'm so glad that she's here with me right now. I wouldn't be able to do this alone!
(I have known Jenny for as long as I could remember. Our mums were the bestest friends and decided grow us up together. We have always been there for each other through everything!)

I asked Jenny to sleep round and she obviously said yes. We sat there chatting for a bit. We then went downstairs to see my mum standing in the kitchen in her work uniform with a cup of tea. 'Are you okay? She asks me. I nod as I'm not in the mood to talk to her. She then says 'how's Finn?' I winced at the sound of his name. I could feel my eyes tearing up. Jenny stepped in the room and calm fully said 'he's fine. Is it okay if i sleep round tonight?' My mum smiles at me and Jenny and says 'yes of course but tonight work is having a big evening as the manager is leaving so I was going to ask you to come Jasmine' I look at Jenny and back at my mum. 'Well I will come if Jenny is allowed to come?' Mum pauses and says 'yes, okay. As long as that's okay with your parents. I'll call your mum now as I haven't spoken to her in a while'. Me and Jenny ran upstairs and started to get ready. Hopefully, I can forget about Finn and enjoy myself. I can't wait...