Chapter 3// Truth or lie?//

(Finn's PoV)

I looked down the field to see a girl in 'our spot'. I knew who it was. It was Jasmine! I ran towards her as quickly as I could whilst shouting her name. She completely ignored me. I finally got to her and I stood next to her panting. She looked up at me, her face went very pale. She started to stand up to get away. I need to talk to her and explain myself. I grabbed her hand and she tried to shake it off but she's not very strong. She winced about me holding her wrist. I didn't realise the emotion pain that I have caused from the past...
Let me explain Jasmine! I shout at her. She suddenly stop trying to get away as she knew she couldn't so she just stood blankly at me with a sad expression on her face. I took a deep breath and told her that me and the boys went out last night and got well very drunk to say the least. I suddenly texted you and I didn't know what I was doing or thinking. It was just a drunken mistake! I came down here because I knew you would be here and I wanted to just say I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything in that text. I promise! I looked back into her beautiful eyes and they were tearing up. I let go of her hand and walked closer to pull her in for a hug. But, she pushed past me and didn't say a word. I tried to grab her arms again to stop her from going but she was too far away. She stopped and looked back at me. She looked annoyed and said 'You have made some many mistakes and each time, i have forgiven you and let you off but this time Finn. It's different. Did you kiss a girl cause I know how you get when you're drunk, tell me the truth Finn?!' Oh god! Do I tell her the truth or lie? I looked down at my hands and didn't say a word. I didn't know what to say!
I looked up at her but she was already gone. Already running away.  I've messed up big time! I'm such an idiot. I love her. I will get her back! I can't believe that I've lost her and it's all my fault! I thought she would never leave me but obviously I was wrong!

Hi guys, I hoped you enjoyed the chapter. I'm sorry if it's not very good:/ Also, I've got another plan for a sidemen fanfiction story thing but I'm not sure whether to actually start writing it?! Anyway, I hope you had/having a great summer holiday! It's going by sooooo quick!! Sidemen will be in next chapter!!! Exciting!! 😂 Love ya's

Neve xx

P.s. The media is Finn btw! I thought you should see what he looks like!