Chapter 7//It's him//

Jasmines PoV still

I can recognise that voice anywhere. Everyone went silent. Jenny stood up as I did. I spun round and saw Finn standing there looking very smart. 'Why are you here? I angrily said. The night was going to so well but I guess all good things have to come to an end. He said 'My dad works for the manager so my family was asked to come here-' Jenny cut him off 'go away Finn. No one wants you over here. You have already caused another pain'. I just nod. He angrily shouts 'Jasmine, let me talk to you for one minute. We have to talk Jasmine!' The boys start to get up and stand behind us. 'No Finn, I don't want to talk to you or listen to you. Leave us alone and leave me alone.'

But Finn being Finn, grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him and away from everyone. I winced. 'Get off me.' I cried. He didn't let go, he just grasped me harder. JJ then spoke up 'Get off her'. Finn then hid me behind him. 'Who are you guys? Oh wait, I don't actually care. Why are you even defending her? You don't even know her!' Simon said 'it doesn't matter if we don't know her, no one deserves to be treated like this'. Finn just laughs 'come on Jasmine, let's get away from these losers'. I tried to pull away but his grip was so tight. Jenny leapt on him and punched him. She pinned him down so he couldn't hurt her. Harry and Tobi quickly got her off him and made sure she was okay. I ran as fast as I could away from him. Jenny called my name but I kept running anyway. I ran all the way through the house and outside onto the front porch. I sat down and started to cry a little. Why does he have to ruin everything?!

JJ's PoV

As soon as this Finn guy let go of Jasmine, she ran. I wanted to run after her but i needed to sort out this Finn. When he stood up, he held his nose as it was bleeding. Jenny must have punched him hard. Simon stood above him as he was a lot taller than him and angrily said 'don't ever treat her or anyone like that again'. I have never seen him this angry before. Finn started to laugh. I hated this guy so much and I don't even know him. I walked towards him and yelled in this face 'stop laughing you idiot! Do you want another punch mate? Cause you are going to get one if you keep laughing'.

He then punched me. I stumbled back but stayed on my feet. Simon and a few guys punched him and  kicked his legs so he feel down. I ran up to him and punched him but very hard. We all stood above him and he said 'She will be mine, don't you guys worry!She always comes running back to me.' I kicked him again before walking away from him.

We all started to wonder where Jasmine was. We all walked over to Harry and Jenny. Her hand was bruised but she said she was okay. She said 'thank you for helping out' we all just smiled. I looked down at my hand and it was starting to bruise already. 'I'm going to go find Jasmine, I will meet you guys back at the house'. They all nodded and walked through the house. I found her mum and asked her if she knew where she was. She just shook her head but said 'if you do find her, tell her that we are leaving in 5 minutes'. I nodded but then I said 'well, tonight, could she come back to ours. We will bring her back in the morning. Michael has our number if you need us'. She just nodded and smiled.

I continued to look for her. I walked out the front door and saw her on the porch. I sat down next to her. She jumped but laughed after seeing it was me. She looked at my face and her eyes widened. 'JJ, you have a black eye! Was that Finn?' I just nodded. 'Are you okay? I asked her. She just nodded. 'You are coming home with us, wooo! She looked confused but then laughed. 'I need to go ask my mum'. I cut her off and said 'already done, she's fine with it'. 'Okay' she said. She is so beautiful. I felt so bad for her. She didn't deserve what Finn did to her. I won't let him hurt her again. I stood up and pulled her up next to me. I put my arm around her waist and we walked towards my Lamborghini. She looked surprised and shocked. 'This isn't your car is it?' I just nodded and laughed. We got in and we zoomed home.

*After car ride home*
Simons PoV

We all got in the house and Jenny was with us. She looked so shocked when she saw inside the house. Harry said 'it's big, isn't it?'. She nodded. They both walked together into the lounge. I could tell they liked each other. They were really cute together. I sat in the kitchen with a few of the lads. Vik went upstairs to edit some more of his videos. We heard the front door open and some voices. I ran out the kitchen with the other boys to be greeted by Jasmine and JJ. All the boys hugged Jasmine and asked if she was alright and she said yeah. I hugged her last and we held it for a while. When we let go, she looked at me and her expression dropped. 'You have cuts on your face. Let me clear you up. You guys too'.  She said whilst looking at the other guys. This girl is too nice.

We walked into the kitchen where most of the boys were. JJ, Tobi and I all sat on the stools and the other boys stood around the kitchen. She walked to the freezer and opened it up. She grabbed lots of ice and put it inside lots of cloths she found. She put the cloth on JJ first and held it there for a bit. 'Keep it there for a while JJ, the bruises should go down'. He looked at her and smiled. She smiled back at him. 'It's fine, I'm hard. I can deal with anything' he said whilst showing his muscles. She started to laugh. She was so pretty  when she smiles and laughs. Then, she walked to Tobi and did the same thing. She did this to everyone and held the cloth for them.

She then walked to me 'now you'. I just smiled.
She got some more cloth and wetted it. She dabbed on my cuts. I winced and she said 'sorry sorry'. 'It's okay' I replied. 'Keep that cloth on that cut'. She then stood opposite all of us. We all said thank you to her. 'No guys, don't say thank you. I was the one who did this to you. You guys didn't have to do that for me. Thank YOU guys so much!' She said. 'You don't need to thank us Jasmine, no one should do that to anyone. We are just glad to help you!' I said. Then, Josh gets out his vlogging camera and starts to say 'today, the sidemen got in their first fight. You don't need to know why and it wasn't with each other before you guys start to say anything. We are all ard! Anyway, say hi to Jasmine who is looking after us all'. He pointed the camera to Jasmine who tucked behind the island. We all started to laugh. 'What are you doing?' I asked her. She replied 'I'm hiding dur' we all started to laugh again. Josh then put the camera to him and said 'she's a bit camera shy right now but I will definitely show you her soon! Bye guys' we all waved to the camera and he turned it off. She got up and said 'why were you all talking to a camera?' Tobi explained that we are all big youtubers and it's our job to talk to the camera'. She said 'oh right, okay' whilst smiling.

'Where are the glasses?' she asked. Ethan said 'just here' whilst pointing to the cupboard. She got out 9 glasses. She filled them all up with water. She handed them to us all. I looked up and smiled at her. She smiled back at me with her beautiful blue eyes. I can't be falling for her. I know JJ likes her and he has a way better shot than I do. 'Is Jenny here?' she asks. I nod just as Jenny walks into the room. They both run into each other and hug. Are you okay? They ask each other at the same time. They both started to giggle. Then, Harry came into the room. Jenny looked back at Harry who was smiling at her. She started to blush. They should just go out already. Jasmine grabbed them their water and handed it to them. She then grabbed the other water and headed upstairs. I'm guessing she is going to find Vik. She is so nice!!

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed this longish chapter:)! Have a great day!!! So JJ and Simon both like Jasmine but who does she like!!😱😱Have a great day;)) Imagine that the house that the sidemen live in. in London is kind of like this house in the country side but a lot bigger because it has to fit them all in. Not just 4 of them:))

Neve xoxo