Chapter 2//It was him//

Still Jasmine's POV
I woke up thinking that last night was a nightmare but then I looked around and saw my phone across the room! Yep, definitely real. I looked into the mirror (which was next to my bed) and I saw that my eyes were all red and puffy due to me crying most of the night. I rubbed them to see if that would help but of course it didn't!

I turned on my bedside lamp and I looked around the room to see a lot of pictures of me and him. A tear starts rolling down my cheek. I need to be strong, I cried to myself. I grabbed my phone and my earphones and headed out of my room. I couldn't be asked to get changed but I looked okay as I had a big jumper on and some black leggings (MEDIA). I plugged my headphones in as I start walking out of the front door towards the fields.

I clicked my phone and the time read 6:30. Wow, I'm up early! I unlocked my phone to see the message from him. I re read it and it said
'Jasmine, I can't be with you anymore. I'm fed up with you and your stupid life. I feel nothing between us anymore. I have found someone else, someone a lot better!' Another tear rolled down my cheek and I shouted at myself 'Jasmine, STAY STRONG'. I kept walking towards 'our spot' that we always sat at together. I sat down and watched the beautiful bright sun rise. But then, there was a shadow near me. I stopped smiling and turned my head around. I was slightly scared and worried about who it could be? It was him! It was Finn!

So guys, what do you think about Finn? What did you think is going to happen between them? The sidemen are coming into this story soon don't you worry! Have a wonderful day! Xx