The introduction

My name is Jasmine. I am 19 years old. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. (See media) I have obviously finished school and I was going to go to university but something happened. My dad got in a car crash and he couldn't be saved. My mum and I were devastated by the loss. I didn't want to go to uni after this so I stayed at home with my mum. I got a job working at a pub serving people drinks just to make some sort of living. Suddenly, my mum became seriously depressed. She wouldn't move from her bed and she was always crying. I had to stay strong for her and for my dad. I helped her through it and after a long while, she became herself again. But, I was never the same again. I found it so hard trying to make my mum happy when I wasn't happy myself. I used to self harm and that would take away some of the pain. I gradually stopped when I got together with my boyfriend. He is so kind and sweet most of the time.... He would never judge me with my scars and he would always be there for me. We had some arguments but we don't need to talk about that. Anyway, mum went back to work and it seems like everything is okay.
I want to go to uni and study psychology and become a councillor so I can help other people through what my mum went through. I also want to make people happy and be remembered for doing something good. However, I don't want to leave my mum incase she becomes depressed again and I'm not there to help her. Also, I don't want to leave my boyfriend as he has helped me through so much and I really feel a connection between us and by me going away, we might lose it! Anyway, I live in a small town in the countryside where there are lots of beautiful fields growing many different things. That's basically everything about me...

Hi guys, my name is Neve and this is my first fan fiction/story. I hope you enjoy it. If you have any questions so far, feel free to comment down below and I will answer them the best I can. Sorry that this chapter is quite long but I had a lot to explain😂. Have a nice day:)))