Chapter 1//OMG//

Oh my god! Why would he do that to me? I said after chucking my phone across the room. I got under my covers and wept. I can't believe him. I thought we were in love. I thought we were going to last forever and live together. And maybe get married and have kids.

What was I thinking?

I felt my heart break into a million pieces just thinking about him! Just thinking about his name. I can't believe this is happening to me. To us! Our group would always say that we would last forever and I believed them. We were the towns favourite couple. I tried to fall asleep but every time I closed my eyes, I would remember our memories together which made me cry even more. My favourite memory together was when we walked down the fields late at night and looked up at the stars. We sat there for hours chatting and cuddling up together. We sat there for so long that we always watched the sun rise. It was so beautiful and phenomenal. I wish I could be back in that moment. (MEDIA)

We have had arguments and fights but he has never said this to me. I thought about calling one of my closest friend Jenny but I didn't want to get out of my comfy bed and I didn't want to grab my phone as I would see his message again! I tried to think of something else. Something positive. I tried to think about the day that my parents and I went to a theme park and rode the small rides because I was only a child. I loved that day so much. But, my mind kept drawing me back to him. To our perfect relationship that I thought we had together. Obviously not! I wonder what my mum would say when I tell her that he broke up with me. My mum loves him (in a non creepy way), she always talk to me about how I'm so lucky to find a guy like him and that he's a keeper. She was wrong! Very wrong!

Hey everyone, I hoped you liked this chapter and enjoyed it:) I'm sorry that's it's a bit short:/ I will update the story soon. I'm not sure when but sooooonn. Remember, any questions, comment them down below.