Chapter 4//The meeting//

Jasmines PoV

I can't believe what I've just heard. I could get over the drunk text but a kiss. What if he went further with this random girl! Oh god, I don't even want to think about it. He has done things but he's never cheated on me with another girl. I hold my hands against my face as I'm running. I can't believe him! This all feels like one big nightmare!

I look up to see 7 figures right infront of me but it was too late, I bashed into a one of them which caused him and me to fall to the floor. They all looked at me and I could feel my face getting red with embarrassment. This day couldn't get any worse, I've broken up with my boyfriend and have embarrassed myself in front of these guys. Tears started rolling down my cheek again. 'I'm so sorry, it's my fault.' I hardly got my words out. A guy with black hair and a black beard asked 'are you hurt at all?' I shook my head whilst trying to hold in my tears. Then, another boy (who was very tall and had blonde hair, I think he was the one I bumped into) put his arm around my waist and pulled me up. I winced as flashbacks started to come back.

*Flashback*

Finn started to get really drunk at his brothers party. I tried to stop him from taking more drinks but he wouldn't let me and pushed me away from him hard. I landed on the floor and really hurt my wrist. No one noticed as everyone except me was drunk and dancing. I didn't think much of it because i shouldn't have tried to stop him or should I have done? I don't know, I pulled myself up and walked back over to Finn. He didn't look happy. Apparently, the bar men weren't serving him anymore because he was way too drunk. He grabbed my wrist and took me upstairs. I tried to get away but he is way too strong from me. I started to call for help but he quickly put his hand around my mouth. He pushed me into his brothers room and walked in too. He quickly locked the door. I looked around the dark room, I don't want to be in here right now...with him. But before I could think of anything to do, he pushed me onto the bed and pulled my dress down. I was screaming, kicking and punching him. No one could hear us as the music was so loud! After a while of him not succeeding, he gave up.

He stood up from the bed whilst grunting from anger. He then slapped me hard around the face. I looked up at him in shock and held my cheek as I felt the pain rush to it. I could feel tears coming down my face. I wiped my eyes as I didn't want any of my makeup to run. I was so stunned that he would do anything to hurt me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. He then placed him arm around my waist and we walked out of the room as if nothing had happened. I wanted to get away from him and I wanted to tell someone so they could get me away from him but I knew no one at this party and he was so much stronger than me. What am I to do?

The next morning, he came round to my house with roses and chocolates saying he was sorry. He felt so bad and I decided to give him another chance. He was drunk so it wasn't really his fault! After this incident,  he made a lot more mistakes and hit me quite a few times but each time, he knew how to get back into my brain and I would always forgive him. He would be so sorry afterwards. He has helped me through such hard times so I can't just leave him!

*Flashback ended*

I got up slowly. I think the boy realised I winced and he whispered to me 'it's okay, I'm not going to hurt you. Are you sure you are okay?' I just nodded. 'Thank you' I whispered back. He nodded and blushed. Why did he blush? Anyway, it doesn't matter. I'm so sorry again but I need to go, I said. I ran away quickly before they could say anything. Maybe, it is a good thing that I'm not with Finn anyway. Now he can't hurt me anymore. Let's just hope he doesn't use his tricks and convince me to come back to him. I'm going to have to be very strong.

Simons PoV (a couple hours before the meeting)

We decided to leave late at night so we could get to the house early and have the rest of the day unpacking and sleeping. We all did car shares and finally got to this little town in the countryside. We drove past these really cool fields but I couldn't see them that well as it was still pitch black. When we got to the house, we all looked around. 'My room' I called whilst I walked into a big bedroom with a big window with a great view. Then I hear Harry and JJ having an argument about the rooms next to me. 'Of course. 'Shut up' I hear Ethan shout. I chuckle to myself and start unpacking. I'm not that tired as I'm normally always awake at this time from doing YouTube.

*1 hour later*

The sun was starting to rise. I hadn't finished unpacking but I was really bored. I walked out my room and went to the front door. 'I'm going down to some fields cause I need some air, anyone wanna join? I shout. Then I hear lots of footsteps coming down the stairs and some footsteps coming out of the kitchen.  They all started to put their shoes on. I guess everyone wants some air.

We walk out the front door and walk towards these fields. Then, I look up. This random girl came hurdling into me. It didn't hurt me as she wasn't heavy or anything. I quickly got up and brushed myself off. I looked down at her and saw she had tears in her eyes. Josh asked if she was okay and she nodded. There must be another reason for her to be crying then but it's none of my business as I don't even know her.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her up but she winced when I touched her. Maybe she got hurt or maybe she was hurt in the past or something . You never know with anyone. After helping her up and questioning her to make sure she's okay. She said something and quickly ran off before any of the boys could say something.

We all were a bit stunned and looked at each other a bit confused. Then, JJ broke the awkward silence and said 'she was hot!' Of course JJ would say that! We all rolled our eyes and some of the boys even nodded in agreement. We all started laughing and decided to walk back to our house that we are renting for two weeks. I couldn't take my mind of her. I really want to know what is going on and is she is actually alright. She was so beautiful. No one should be upset alone. I can't believe I don't even know her name. I hope i meet her again...

If you are wondering why the sidemen have decided to go the countryside, they all needed time away from YouTube and time away from the city. They all decided that they should go to the countryside and have a break to chill with each other. They all pre recorded their videos for YouTube so their fans wouldn't miss anything. I hope that made the story a bit more clear:)
I hope you liked this very long chapter. Over 1000 words😱. Anyway, I hope you guys have a great day. See you sooonnn;)
P.s. I have decided to write this other sidemen fanfic so that will be coming out soon!