I pulled my legs up to my chest, and the tears continued flowing.

"Liz?" a female voice called out,

I stopped crying, as I looked up from my legs.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Malia asked, standing over me before squatting down.

I sniffled as a response, instead of speaking.

"What happened?" she questioned,

"Liam and I are on a break." I smiled, wiping my face of it's tears.

Her eyebrows furrowed. "When I find that teen-wolf I'm gunna tear out his lungs, and shove them up his-"

"Malia! It's okay, calm down." I laughed. "I'm the one who decided it was best for a break, and he agreed. We can't handle dread doctors, chimeras, and a relationship. It was either now, ending on a good note. Or later, ending on a bad one."

The bell interrupted our conversation,

"Come on, don't wanna be late for class." she nodded. She stood up, extending her hands for me, which I gracefully accepted.

She then wrapped an arm around my shoulder as we walked towards the building.

Lydia pulled me out of class so that I could help her. I still wasn't sure what I was helping her with, all she told me was that she needed me to be with her when she took Parrish to find the Nemeton. I wasn't gonna say 'no', especially since I took a break from Liam. Something has to get my mind off things.

"So if this place is so important, how come you didn't want to show it to me before?" Parrish asked,

"Well, the problem is that it's not easy to find," Lydia responded.

"Should we put it in the GPS?" he asked.

"No exactly," Lydia narrowed her eyes, looking around.

"So how are we gunna find it?" Parrish questioned, as he turned onto another road. "Because I don't remember being anywhere near a giant tree-stump,"

"I think you're already starting to remember," Lydia affirmed.

"How do you know that?" he asked.

"Because you just took a right turn." I chimed in.

The three of us exchanged looks,

I don't know if I'm more scared that he's the one taking the bodies, or that we don't know exactly what he is.

"Anything look familiar?" I asked Parrish, as we trudged through the woods.

You would think for someone who is always in the woods, I would be used to it by now.

"Nothing. I'm trying but it all looks like woods to me," he responded, looking around.

"Maybe you're thinking about it too much." I offered.

"Maybe it's something you need to feel," Lydia added.

"How do I do that?" Parrish asked, confused.

"Oh! I know!" I joyed, pushing them closer together.

"Liz, seriously?" Lydia hissed.

She looked back at Parrish slowly, and threw a punch. He caught it, obviously.

"Okay. Not exactly what I had in mind-" I started, but was cut off by Parrish.

"What was that for?" he asked Lydia, smiling.