Chapter 1//The exam

Leah's Pov

I look down at my phone and I see I have a text.

Good luck with the exam, you will be amazing! Take your time.
Ethan xx

I smiled and quickly texted back.

Thank you! I will text you when I have finished xx

I put my phone into my bag and grabbed a few black pens. You know just incase one runs out. I look up to see Dylan standing above me smiling. I stood up and he pulled me into a long hug. I could have stayed in his warm protective arms forever. He whispered into my ear 'good luck'. I kissed his cheek and whispered back 'you too!'

We both walked into the exam room holding hands. The room was deadly silent. Everyone walked around trying to find their names on little slips on each desks. Our hands separated as weren't close to each other. After a while of looking, I finally found my name tag right at the back as my name is Leah Wake and they do it alphabetical. I sat down and looked around the giant room. My eyes landed on Dylan, I stared at him (not in a creepy way) and he looked back and smiled at me. My stomach got butterflies from his smile, it's absolutely gorgeous. He is gorgeous. (Media of him)

He is super tall and has a very good build since he is captain of the basketball team. He has perfect white teeth and blue sparkly eyes. His brown hair is always perfect. He is the most popular guy in school as he's the captain. He's so funny and down to earth. Completely different to all the other boys I have ever dated. All the guys want to be him and all the girls want to be with him. I've never known why he fell for me when he could have any girl in our school.

Anyway, stop thinking about how perfect your boyfriend is Leah. You have a very important last exam to do and hopefully past. I listen to the man as he starts to ramble on about where to write things and stuff. I wasn't really listening. He then shouted 'time starts now'. Oh gosh, good luck to me I guess...

I hope you enjoyed this first chapter. I'm going to update again today so look out for that😂. I really like this story that I have planned so I hope you will enjoy it tooooo. Byeeee

Neve xoxo