Chapter 6

August

Me: "That's some bullshit! I make enough off my own profits, the fuck I needa steal from his bitch ass for?!" I snapped as Sneak told me wassup.

His place got robbed and I've been shot at tonight. Why? I'll tell you. The nigga I met with a couple weeks ago, claiming I stole from him. I allegedly went into his warehouse and trashed the place then took half a mil and dipped. First off, AUGUST ANTHONY ALSINA JR., ain't stealing shit from nobody. A half a mil sound real good when you broke, but I ain't broke. I got money. I damn sure ain't ready trash his shit. Fuck I look like? We ain't even have 'beef' fuck do I look like? Business is business. If you'n fuck with me, it's no reason for me to start shit with you. I'm outchea doing the same shit as you. Nigga, we both gotta eat, fuck is a beef right now? Nah, fuck that. He want a beef. Now he got one.

Sneak: "Man, ion know. I just know he gotta hit out on us." I smacked my lips.

Me: "Son of a bitch!" I spat.

Sneak: "Yeah, but ima go cause I gotta clean my house."

I nod and he walks out. A second later Amiya walks in. She looked good too. She took all my focus off that bullshit.

Amiya: "Hey baby." She said with a smile.

Me: "Wassup ma?" She kissed my cheek. "How you get in here?"

Amiya: "Yo friend let me in."

Me: "Oh." She nodded.

It fell silent in the room. I started thinking about this bitch ass nigga, and it made me mad.

Amiya: "August?"

Me: "What?"

Amiya: "Are you okay?" I looked at her and kissed her forcefully.

Me: "I need you." I said kissing her neck.

Amiya: "You have me.." I pulled back.

Me: "Get yo sexy ass upstairs." She smiled and stood up.

I smacked her ass and she looked back. She smirked and said...

Amiya: "Do it again." I smiled.

I liked this side of her. It was a heavy turn on. She was a new person. I like to think I had something to do with that. I found it cute because she knew how to turn it on and off. Right now, I needed that shit on. I was stressing this shit and ion need to be stressing. She ready be my stress reliever.

Amiya

I woke up out my sleep, when I felt the other side of the bed lighten. I looked over to see August going to the bathroom. He shut the door behind him and I rolled over. I looked at the ceiling, thinking about our... Whatever we are. The title didn't mean anything to me, honestly. I was enjoying this feeling, excitement, he brought into my life. He came out the bathroom and pulled me closer. In his raspy voice he spoke.

August: "I wanna tell you something."

I'm not sure if he knew I was up, so I just stayed quiet.

August: "A few years ago, my brother was killed in a gun fight. His name was Melvin. Before he died, I promised him I'd make something outta myself. He was the only person, I'd let hear me sing. Then I met you. You're the second person I ever let hear me sing. Y'all the reasons I pushed myself to go get signed. So thank you." I smiled and faced him.

Me: "You're welcome."

August: "Damn, I thought you was sleep." I giggled.

Me: "I'm sorry about your brother. How old were you?"

August: "17."

Me: "Oh.. I was 12."

August: "You had a brother?"

Me: "Yeah, his name was Vontae."

August: "Damn, I'm sorry baby."

Me: "It's fine."

August: "How did he pass?"

Me: "Gang violence." He cleared his throat.

August: "... The guy that was here earlier, is having some issues. And ion know what to tell him so can I ask you?"

Me: "Yeah, sure."

August: "Ite. He's getting married in a couple weeks, but he lied about something real stupid from the get go, and now he wants to come clean.. But he don't wanna lose the girl. What should he do?" I sat up and looked down at him.

Me: "If it were me, I would want him to tell me. I rather know the truth, late than never. She'll probably be mad, because he's been lying the whole time, but she'll get over it if she really loves him."

He bit his lip, about to speak but my phone cut him off. I looked at the text message and frowned.

Me: "I gotta go."

August: "What? Why?"

Me: "Family emergency.."

August: "Oh okay..." I leaned down and kissed him.

Me: "I'll text you in the morning."

August: "Alright."

I got up and got my stuff together.

Me: "Oh and congratulations on your record deal."

August: "Thanks ma."

I put my shoe on and left. I got in my car and drove to Amir's house. I got there and got out. I shut my door. Within a blink of an eye, everything went black...

--------------
Published; Oct. 5th, 2015
-princessmick_ 💎
Excuse errors😕
Leave feedback
-xoxo💚