this kick is harder than the others and you can see a slight outline of a foot.

i let tears drip down my cheeks and i looked away and closed my eyes, pulling my hand away.

"cece..." hanna whispered.

i shook my head and looked up at the ceiling.

she took my hand gently into hers, "it's okay to love this baby." she gently said.

i turned my face to hers and looked at her stomach again.

hanna smiled, "it's okay cece. you can love the baby."

i nodded and smiled.

i leaned down and placed my lips to her belly, kissing it.

she smiled and when i came up she pulled me into her lips, kissing me.

"i love you so much cece drake." hanna whispered.

i nodded and sniffled, "i love you too hanna marin." i said and wiped my tears.

We heard babies crying on the monitor and i smiled, "time for practice."

Hanna laughed, "ah yes. may the practices of being a parent begin."

Emily pov

As alison helped out customers i went through her sketches and they were amazing.

Like crazy amazing.

The door opened and i heard ali and aria talking, "yes! That would be amazing ari! Thank you so much!"

I put down her sketch book, "what happened?" I asked.

"We're holding a halison photoshoot and aria said she'll be our photographer!" I smiled, "that's great al. but who's gonna model?"

She smirked, "i was hoping my wife that i love more than anything would like to be my model?"

I chuckled, "i have that police test all week al."

"damnit! Fine. i'll ask cece to be our model." she pulled her phone out and i smiled and shook my head.

"oh ali i left the steak on the grill. we should get back before we burn the house down." i said.

"emily jesus." aria said.

"hey you and spencer should come by for dinner. it'd be fun."

"actually i think i have to meet the adoption lady with spencer."

alison and i shot our heads to aria, "ADOPTION?!"

she smiled, "yeah. we want a family and we realized that there are kids out there without families that want one just like spencer and i do. we want to help them. save a kid's life."

i looked at alison and smiled.

she grinned and walked into my arms, taking my arms and wrapping them around her own body.

"i'm happy for you guys aria. that's amazing." she said.

i kissed the top of her head, "yeah ar. that kid will be the luckiest kid in the world."

she giggled, "thanks guys."

her phone rang, "that's spence. we're gonna go get our kid!" she said and smiled.

"bye ar!" we waved and left as well, locking up and driving home for the barbecue i most likely burnt to a crisp.

aria pov

i drove to the apartment and met spencer already walking to her car.

"hey you." i said and smiled.

she flashed a wide grin, "hey. if it isn't my other half." she said and picked me up, twirling me around.

i squealed and giggled.

"ready to get our kid?" she asked as her forehead leaned up against mine.

"more than ready." i said and kissed her.

she smiled and put me down, getting into her honda and driving to the orphanage.

++++++++++++++++++++++

spencer pov

we walked through the young babies and adored them.

aria stopped at a boy's.

"spence. look at him." she cooed.

i walked over to the crib and smiled at the gorgeous baby boy.

"what's his name?" aria asked.

"that's justin drew bieber." she said.

i smiled, "he's beautiful." i said and smiled.

"spence he's the one i know it. how old is he?" aria asked.

"6 months old."

"he's perfect. look at his caramel eyes spence."

i looked down at justin and he squealed and smiled up at me.

"what's his story?"

"his parents were too young and the cops found them smoking and drinking. we took him right away to safety. he was laying on the ground, playing with a toy that he thought was a toy but it was a knife."

i gulped, "we'll adopt him." i said and grabbed aria's hand.

we went to the office to fill out the paper work and do all of the boring stuff.

hanna pov

"promise me you'll be careful. i really don't think you should be driving han." cece said.

i chuckled, "it's just 7-11. i'll be fine ce. i promise."

she sighed and i walked out of the house.

i got into the car and drove to 7-11.

my phone rang.

i picked it up and saw it was spencer.

i went to answer it when i heard a screech of a car.

i turned my head and a truck came at me, full speed, smashing into the side of my car, snapping me to the side, my head hitting something.

my vision blacked immediately.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

alright. bitches before you try and kill me.

#1: justin is a normal child, now justin drew hastings. he is a normal human being that isn't famous. i just wanted him because he is soooo fricken hot and i love him so yeah lol.

#2: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha

review and comment!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13