Chapter 35: Andrew Quinn Mora and Little Shits

Start from the beginning

Once we get into the living room I have her lay down on the carpet, I quickly grab a towel from the kitchen. Just in case I have to deliver him.

"Do you mind if I?" I ask tugging on her nightgown.

"Not at all," she says as I lift it up and I slide down her underwear.

"Kayla. He's coming now. I can see his head," I try to say calmly.

I quickly dial Cc, as I don't want to leave Kayla alone, "Yes?" A very tired Cc asks.

"I need you in the living room, ASAP. But be calm. Kayla is in labor and I can see his head," I say into the phone.

And I swear, in a matter of second Cc flies down the stairs.

I call 911.

"911 what's your emergency?" The lady asks.

"My name is Alexandria Heart I live at (insert address here) and my friend is in labor and I can see the baby's head," I try to say calmly.

"Okay ma'am there is an ambulance on the way, but until it arrives I need you to listen very closely to what I'm about to tell you," she says verbally guiding me through it.

Kayla pushes 15 times for ten seconds before the baby is out.

"He's out!" I say into the phone.

"Okay now you need to tie off the cord six inches away from his stomach," she says.

Cc jumps up and he grabs a random shoe lace and ties it off.

I wrap him in the towel, and I clean the gunk off of his face and body. I then hand him to Kayla, "Here you go," I say smiling.

She takes him and has tears in her eyes, "Welcome little Andrew Quinn Mora," she says smiling.

5 minutes later the paramedics arrive and they put Kayla and Andrew on a gurney.

I look at Cc, "You go with her, I'll get everyone up," I say as they leave.

I quickly run upstairs and I start with Ella and Jake as they're on the third floor.

"Guys! Kayla just had her baby and is on the way to the hospital. Get dressed and meet me downstairs ASAP!" I say quickly as I run down to my room to get Jinxx.

I walk in the room and Jinxx just stares at me, I then look at my hands which are covered in blood, "I just helped Kayla deliver her baby, get dressed and meet me downstairs," I tell him before running back up to Kayla and Cc's room to grab her hospital bag.

But before I pick it up, I wash my hands.

I rub back down to the ground floor, and I get Mason up to date before going out to the living room where everyone is waiting.

"Alright let's load up!" Ella orders and I then stop.

"I'll call Ash, Amethyst, Juliet and Andy after their appointments," I say as we pile into the tank: Jinxx is driving, Jake is in the front passenger seat, Ella and I are in the middle row and the kids are in the back. Mason decided to stay with Bandit to watch the house.

We get there in about 10minutes.

•Amethyst's P.O.V:

Once we sign in and finish filling out the paperwork a nurse calls me.

Juliet wishes me luck and Ashley comes with me.

"Alright I need you to lay down on the table," the nurse says and I do.