Great Cass. There's probably a body hidden underneath the back seats too.

Jay however, wasn't worried at all. In fact, he seemed excited at the vast array of weapons laid in front of him. He was just about to grab one when I quickly reached out and stopped him.

“Don't touch it! What if it's evidence to a murder?”

He frowned at me for a moment. “You do realise this car has been in that junk yard for two decades. If there ever was a murder case, then it has probably been solved by now. Besides, if we call the cops they'll take them away.”

I almost laughed at that, was this the same guy that went ape shit this morning when I stayed up all night? I sighed, “Fine, but don't come to me when you get jailed for a murder committed twenty years ago by some serial killers slash cannibals.”

He grinned and picked up one of the rifles eagerly. He checked for bullets, and surprising it was still loaded. He took one of the bullets out and examined it.

“ It doesn't look like any bullet I've seen before,” he muttered.

He picked up the other rifles, and they all contained the same strange bullets. Shrugging it off, he turned his attention to the black fabric, and unwrapped it to reveal a revolver. It had a wooden handle, with a circle with a star inside inscribed into it.

Jay ran his finger over it, “The pentagram, symbol of protection from evil. But it's upside down, meaning the opposite. It attracts evil and is associated with the occult.”

“How do you know that?” I asked him, frowning slightly.

“My mother was a spiritualist, she made us wear a pentagram necklace when we were younger. I still wear it now.” he pulled the necklace I noticed him wearing, but never knew what it was. It was a black chain, with a black pentagram pendant with a little red gem in the middle. I was relieved to see the star wasn't upside down like the one etched into the revolver. Well, at least he's not into the occult too.

He examined the gun once more, then turned and walked to the office. I followed him in there, having no idea what he was doing. He started up the computer and set the gun on my fathers desk. A knot formed in my stomach at seeing a weapon which has probably killed many people, sitting on my father's desk. I quickly picked it up, not wanting to see it there another second. The metal felt cold in my hands and sent a shiver down my spine.

I looked up at Jay as he opened up firefox, “There's an inscription on the gun, it's in Latin.” I looked back at the gun, as if seeing it for the first time, and there, on the barrel of the gun, was the Latin inscription, “Non Timebo mala.”

Curious to see what it meant, I handed it back to Jay, who began to type it into google. He clicked on the first link, and I bent over his shoulder to see the screen better.

“I will fear no evil.” He said, at the same time I read it.

“Why would they have inscribed that on their gun? Aren't they Satanists?” I asked him.

“I have no idea. They might be, they did have the occult symbol on the handle, but if they supported Satan, then the inscription doesn't link up. It sounds more like they're against it, but then why have the inverse of the pentagram on the handle? It makes no sense.”

“But still, why would they fight evil?” I was still completely confused. Did they kill murderers like Dexter from that TV show? Or were they just psycho?

Jay shrugged, clearly just as clueless as I was. He turned the gun around in his hands, trying to find any other clues as to what it means. But there was none. There was a strange design on the side of the gun, near the trigger. But I didn't think it was anything other than decoration, Jay didn't seem to think it was important either, he just lightly traced the pattern with his finger.

He emptied the barrel and tipped four bullets into his hand. He turned one of them around in his fingers. It had the number 13 engraved into it, while the other three were plain and didn't look as old as the other one. Why would they number their bullets? To keep track of how many people they killed? That meant they killed 12 people already. Maybe even more if they started making more bullets. I swallowed at that thought. Suddenly my dream car wasn't looking so appealing any more.

I went back to the car, searching around the trunk to find if there was anything else that would give us a clue as to who these people are. And why the hell they have such weird weapons in their trunk.

I picked up one of the knives, one side of the blade was jagged, and the handle was made of wood, and like the gun, it was carved with many different symbols and inscriptions. I turned the knife over in my hands, and sure enough, on the other side of the blade was an engraving of unfamiliar symbols. I had no idea what language it was in, so there was no hopes of translating it. I handed it over to Jay to take a closer look at it, while I looked back in the trunk.

I picked up one the three machetes, and turned it around, but there was no engravings or markings. There was also a dagger, along with at least five pistols, and three shot guns. I picked up one of the pistols, it had an ivory handle, and a black engraved barrel.

The rest of the weapons were a little strange to say the least. There was a cross bow, a battle ax, flare guns, salt and batons. Next to one of the shotguns, was a flashlight, a lockpick kit, rope, two pairs of knuckledusters, a wooden mallet and wooden stake, flasks and tasers. In the right corner there were two dark green canvas duffel bags, and a dark green and grey camouflage print circa backpack. I looked inside them, but they were all empty, apart from the camouflage bag which had a pair of these curved, claw like blades. I took them out and handed them to Jay, who put down a pistol and looked at them eagerly. Whoever knew he was such a big fan of weapons?

I turned back to the trunk, and laying next to the bags were three journals, one battered and brown and the others black and slightly worn. There was also a collection of black ID wallets, and I opened them up. Three of them were FBI, and the first thing I looked at was the photo's, and that's what shocked me the most. They certainly didn't look like the mass murdering, cannibalistic type, if anything, they looked kinda hot – really hot. Jay must have noticed the shock on my face, as he grabbed the ID's from me and flicked through them.

He didn't look as shocked as I was, just surprised at how normal they looked compared to the big, burly creepy looking men were were in visioning when we saw the weapons in the trunk. The men in the photo's looked in their late twenties, or early thirties. They looked like ordinary men you'd pass in the street, or dance with in clubs. Not Satanist murderers.

I reached in, and took out the journals, and grabbed the ID's back from Jay. I walked back to the office, and left them on my father's desk. I planned to look at them properly later, but right now, I wanted to get my dream car finished. We were so close now, and despite finding the disconcerting stash of weapons in the trunk, I remembered how long I've searched for this car, and I wasn't going to let go of her that easily.

The boys sauntered in five minutes later, and gathered around the trunk, letting out low whistles when they caught sight of the array of weapons. I don't know why I was so surprised when they grabbed the guns and looked at them in awe. Judging my Jay's reaction, I should have expected it, or at the very least guessed it.

I just shook my head at them, boys will be boys, I mused, and started to buff out the scratches on the side of the car, while they busied themselves with the weapons in the trunk.

I wondered absently where the owners were. Were they going to come back to get her? Would they be annoyed that I've got her? Whoever they were, they didn't look like the type to be messed with, and I strongly hoped I wouldn't have the misfortune to meet them in the future, no matter how good they looked in those fake ID's.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Please VOTE &&&&&& COMMENT!!!!!