~~~

Name: Levy McGarden

Age: 16

Year: Junior

Special: Drowning In Books

Background: Levy McGarden's parents were extremely intelligent people. Her dad was a marine biologist and her mom was a cardiovascular surgeon. They were high school sweethearts and were inseparable ever since. The day Levy's mom knew she was pregnant with Levy, she wanted to make sure her daughter was going to be as successful as she was. Levy always admired her parents and strived to do her very best at school. There was no one getting in her way of her 4.0 GPA.

~~~

Name: Gajeel Redfox

Age: 16

Year: Junior

Special: Iron Man

Background: Gajeel Redfox was a very troublesome child. He would create all sorts of huge mess like pranking his neighbors, breaking anything valuable, and getting into big trouble. It wasn't until recently when his parents told him to move out of the house and go live by himself to know what it felt like to be a responsible adult. During school, he wasn't exactly the brightest star in the sky. No matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't get good grades. He always hated how his efforts never paid off.

~~~

Name: Jellal Fernandes

Age: 16

Year: Junior

Special: Benevolent

Background: Jellal Fernandes experienced a very bad childhood. His father was very abusive and his mother was an alcoholic, but that never stopped him from being happy. When he was 7 years old, he loved helping people and seeing everybody smile. When he got home, however, his dad would constantly abuse him. During that time, his mother was too busy going to a bar and drinking. When Jellal was 10 years old, his mom saw his dad abusing him and filed a divorce immediately. His mother won custody over Jellal and couldn't help, but feel guilty about the fact that it was all her fault for being such a bad mother. To her surprise, Jellal instantly forgave her and said that they could start over and have a close mother and son relationship. His mother wasted no time and went to rehab to get sober. When Jellal was 14 years old, he decided to go to the orphanage and visited the children every weekend.

~~~

Name: Juvia Lockser

Age: 16

Year: Junior

Special: Stalking People (Mostly Gray)

Background: Juvia Lockser loved playing with the water. She always looked forward to see rain pouring out from the sky. When she was 15 years old, she heard there was a job available at a water park and applied right away. She started working there every Saturday and made a lot of money. Getting paid to do what she loved the most was a dream come true for her.

~~~

Name: Wendy (Marvell) Dragneel

Age: 13

Year: Freshman

Special: Caring

Background: Wendy Dragneel loved to help people that were either injured or just needed help in general. When Wendy was 6 years old, she found two stray cats and decided to take the cats home to give them plenty of care. She bathed them, fed them, and played with them until it was time to sleep. Wendy decided to give the blue cat, Happy, to Natsu and kept the white cat, Carla, to herself. In school, Wendy decided that she wanted to be the assistant nurse and took care of the people who got sick or injured.