I went for the legs first, I slashed the tendons clean through and it fell onto it's front haunches. Then I went for the stomach, I drove the blades into the padded underside and sliced it to ribbon. Loads of blood was pouring from the destroyed stomach and it howled again, louder and longer. I ripped out my swords and began to spin.

The spinning got faster and faster, until I was a twirling fury of blades and death. I moved up the front legs, sheering the tendons as it failed to dance around my swords and take swipes at me. I stopped spinning and bounced back on to the wall, landing on a ledge for the few second I had to beath.

Ahri, on the other hand, was getting agitated.

"Aargh! Get up you worthless demon!" She shouted, franticly drawing more symbols and casting them down, the demon's glowing eyes were diminishing and she bunched up her fist.

Her symbol turned black and a dark magical presence became knows, I gripped my swords uncomfortably as the new symbols cause the demon's eyes to go totally black and it blindly got up and began to pick up pace towards me.

I gathered my self and crouched down, the demon was running full on towards me, head low and blundering forwards.

I looked down at my swords and muttered a few words, the swords began to glow with a black and white aura. It was almost close enough to touch me when I ducked and pushed of the rock, imploding the ledge and drove my swords into it's throat and pulled them through.

The demon ran head-first into the side of the cave and it's body collided with the stone. It flopped onto the ground, a mess of bones, skin, and black blood. It's head was hanging from the skin still attached.

I panted as I lowered my swords and exquipped back to normal.

It was over.

Exhaustion hit me like a brick and not a second later I was finding myself falling towards the ground. Before I could make impact, two strong hands wrapped around me and gently lowered me into a siting position. I looked up with half lidded eyes to see Rogue's red eyes smiling back at me.

"You did it!" He smiled. I nodded, trying to process what just happened. Slowly the dizziness was going away and when I felt good enough I stood. I managed to get my self to my feet and Rogue grabbed my arm for support. I nodded my thanks and turned toward the demon, which crackled like embers before flashing into a showered of dust.

I looked down to see Ahri, unmoving under a pile of dust. I stumbled to her and shoved the dust out of the way, I saw her chest move she was alive, but then a wave of blood spurted from her mouth, soiling her kimono and her snow white hair. I stopped and she opened her eyes.

"You won, I guess I underestimated you Rin. Even with my extra power." She wheezed, blood drizzling from the corner of her mouth. I said nothing.

'Your demon was no match for me."

"Not my demon, my second magic." Her eyes glistened as a dark glowing emerged from her chest, she weakly reached up and pulled down her kimono a little more to expose a black gem embedded in her chest.

"He gave it to me because he wants you dead. I failed, I wasn't worthy. I failed." Her eyes were drooping and he face was growing fiercely pale.

"Who?"

No response.

"Ahri, who? Who gave it to you?!" I was almost shouting and Rogue was fast approaching. Ahri grinned and leaned up, her lips almost brushing my ear. "The one whose was never asleep."

Her eyes fluttered shut and the dark glowing intensified. I roared as I gripped the gem and ripped it out of her chest, right out of her skin and almost dropped it, it was swimming in dark magic and I gripped it tight before crushing it as it shattered into a million tiny black flecks.

The black flecks fell to the ground and sank into the rock like stones in a pond. I knelt by my sister's dead body, a bloody hole in her chest where the stone was and for a moment, I couldn't tell if I was going to cry.

I looked next to me and saw Rogue was kneeling next to me, and took my hand in his. For the first time in my life, I didn't pull away, and he gripped my hand tight.

"You did good Rin. You did good."

I nodded and leaned against him. that's when her previous words came back to me.

The one who was never asleep.

"Rogue, Ahri told me she was given demon magic from someone called 'the one who was never asleep', do you know who that is?" I asked, my brows furrowing. He looked deep in thought before shaking his head.

"Asleep...asleep...ASLEEP!" It suddenly came to me.

"Oh my god."

"What, what is it, do you know who it is?" Rogue asked, his eyes trying to latch onto mine. but my eyes were glued to Ahri. I nodded, but my mind was dead.

"Asleep, who's supposedly been asleep for centuries?" I asked, my question directed to Rogue, but my eyes directed to Ahri's corpse. Realization hit him like lighting and his eyes widened.

'You can't mean..."

I nodded. "My sister made a deal with Zeref."

"No way... He's awake?" Rogue gasped. I nodded and ,lowered my eyes to the ground where the black magic had disappeared, Zeref's magic.

"He was never asleep."

**************************************************************************************

****So there you go. The end of the climax. Our fave baby sis is dead, how sad; and twist for Rin, Zeref is alive😱! But seriously. What did you guys think. I wish I heard from more of you. Next chapter will be ppsted very soon and it will be kinda short as it is the SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER!!! OH MY GOD!!! Until next time. Ja!****