Chapter 10

****Hi!!!!! Hello and welcome back to an all new chapter of this story. I wanna say I'm sorry about this being late, I was laid up with a cold then I was just lazy and I have school sports everyday so life's a bit hectic. I also realized that I have spelled Rogue wrong every time so good job me, I will go back and correct all of those errors. So I finally have some time to write and I hope you all like it. Picture above is our fave little sister Ahri. I couldn't find one exactly like I how I wanted so I got the closets one I could find. Enjoy!!!**** 

************************************************************************************************************************

Ahri's POV

As I closed my eyes and drew symbols in the air with my hands, the ground shaking didn’t disturb me in the slightest. I was used to and loved the feeling of the earth rumbling every time I made a summoning. I drew the symbols which hung in the air in a glowing green light in a circle over the abyss in the mountain. As I drew the last symbol I cast it down into the darkness of the abyss until it’s light was no longer able to be seen.

I smiled as the rumbling grew louder and harder, as the trees shook and the mountain trembled. I cast my gaze over the darkness and saw a pair of green eyes staring back. My grin got bigger as the newly summoned demon leapt out of the pit and crashed onto the ledge before me.

I should have been intimidated, but I had it under my complete control and i was too strong for it to break the hold I had on it's mind. I had called a much stronger one because the last one was taken down in mere minutes by my sister.

It felt disgusting to even call her that. Diamondglare should have never left. It was all Rin’s fault. What’s so special about her, she’s not half as strong as I am, and she still got more of Diamondglare's attention than me. She was no longer my sister, she stopped being my sister the second Diamondglare forgot about me; so killing her would heed no burden on my head.

I gazed over the mountain while the demon sat on its haunches waiting for a command. I starred over the town of Magnolia where one of my demons had traced her back to. There’s no way she could hide from me, I have every demon at my fingertips and she has, what, five or seven armors? Ha!

Even so, she appeared to be stronger, any normal dragon slayer would have suffered a few blows taking down a Class A fire demon, but she emerged without so much as a hair out of place. The thought of her mocking me enraged me and sensing my anger the demon clawed the rock with its metal tipped claws. I held up a hand to calm it and the scratching stopped. Demon’s are dumb servants, but they are loyal and there’s hundreds of ‘em with some as powerful as Zeref’s.

I spotted movement along the edge of the forest below and scanning with my enhanced vision I made out two figures walking away from the Fairy Tail guild. Another figure ran in front of them and I caught a glimpse of her eyes.

Her black eyes.

I gasped, but soon my mouth played into a smirk. I would know those eyes anywhere.

Rin.

There she was. I chuckled and snapped the demon’s attention. I pointed down and I took off the edge, leaping off the cliff and into the forest where the ground shook upon his landing. I followed, jumping from tree to tree until I was at a good watching spot. I settled on a branch and waited for the show to begin. It took about five minutes, but out from the trees burst three figures.

One was Rin in her Lighting Dragon Slayer Armor and the other two I didn’t recognized. But an aura almost as powerful as Rin’s was present in the two and I saw forward in anticipation. OK, big sister, let’s see where you stand now.

************************************************************************************************************************

Erza POV

CRASH!

Everyone stopped from mending the wall at the large tremor hat shook the guild house. Natsu and Gray, who had been rolling around the guild floor in a fit of fire and ice, stopped on the spot and jumped up. Gray mysteriously lost his clothes and Natsu's nose twitched. Just then a larger tremor shook the guild sending most of us on our butts.

"W-WOAH!" The master tumbled off the bar.

"Master? are you OK?!" Mira cried looking over the counter. He held up a thumb and she smiled.

"Whats going on?!" Lucy cried as another tremor sent her onto her front again. "Ow!"

""Maybe it's Natsu's dragon," Gray joked. Natsu turned on him, looking ticked. "Hoy! Shut your face. I'd be able to smell Igneel. This smells like oil, metal, and rust, it's gross."

"HOY! SALAMANDER! Watch how you talk around me. Metalicana smelled like metal, oil, and rust too," Gajeel sneered waving a fist at Natsu who scoffed.

"Natsu's right, it does smell like metal, but they question is what?" Wendy spoke up, holding her cat close. Natsu closed his eyes and took a deep whiff before they shot open.

"I know that smell, that's a demon!" Flames erupted from his fists and everyone got that battle ready look.

"Ahri?" Lucy asked me. I nodded. "Most likely, why else?"

"Where's Rin?" Mira asked. "She went after Sting and Rogue." I replied. I crossed my arms and smiled. "It's fine then, we have nothing to worry about."

"Why's that?" Gray asked, looking doubtful. I smiled and closed my eyes. "The Twin Dragon Slayer plus  a Dragon Slayer Requipt mage whose been fighting these demons all her life? What are the chances the demon will beat them?"

This made them all silent.

"How do you know they're fighting it?' Natsu asked accusingly in my face. I frowned and he took a step back.

I looked out the window and a blaze of lighting erupted from the trees followed by flashed of black and white. I turned back to the guild and smiled sweetly. "I think they have it under control."

*************************************************************************************************************************

****Sorry for the filler chapter, I needed something to put up and I think we all enjoyed a bit from Ahri's point of view as well as a bit from my fave Fairy Tail female mage Erza. So sorry to those who were expecting a big blow out but that will be in the next chapter which is almost done. So sorry about this and more will be on it's way very soon. Ja!!****