Chapter 12

Ross's pov

I wake up really early, and when I mean really early, I'm mean really early! it was 6 am when I get up! I walked to our bathroom, finished my job, and come back in bed. Laura was peacfuly sleepying, she was so pretty. She had just a shirt, but it was really tight shirt, so you could see her breasts.. Why I want to have sex with her soooo bad!? It's not that I don't love her, and it's not just that I want to get in her pants, and leave her. I want her for my self, to marry her, have kids with her, and we will be one big happy family! Then Laura moved on, I looked at her, and her eyes open.

Laura: What's time?

Ross: 7 am!

Laura: Why are you up so early?

Ross: I don't know, I couldn't sleep! Why are you up so early?

Laura: You wake me up!

Ross: Me? How I did that?

I smirk at her!

Laura: Well, every second you turn around, and you are moving our bed. And then I wake up!

Ross: Oh, ok then.

I moved to her side, and started tickle her.

Laura: *laugh* R-R-Ross s-s-stop!!

Ross: You need to say that you will have soon sex with me!

I smirk, and she slapped me really hard. Why was that?! I moved from her, and she stormed in bathroom!

Ross: Why was that?

I get up, and follow her.

Laura: I guess I'm nothing to you!

Ross: Ofc you are, why are you saying that!?

Laura: Like you said, you just want to get in my pants, and then you will leave me!

Ross: No, Laura, I do love you! And I want to marry you, and have big family with you!! And I want to live with you!

Laura: Liar!!!!

She then stormed out of our room, and go somewhere!

Laura's pov

I can't believe Ross! He doesn't love me, he don't want to be with me, he just want to have sex with me, and that's it! I run in Vanessa's room, and my eyes get wide! OMG!!!

Laura: VANESSA!!!!

Vanessa: ......

Rydel's pov

It was 8:40 am. I get up, and I saw Ellington still sleeping. He's sooo cute!! Omg! I walked in bathroom, take quick shower, dress comfy, and walk out to see no Ell in bed. I walk in our little kitchen and he was making us a breakfast.

Rydel: Morning!

I say yawning.

Ellington: Morning to you too.

Rydel: I can't wait tonight..

Ellington: Yeah. It's concert, and we are gonna leave in Spain.

Rydel: Yeah.

I get up, and walked to him, he looked at me, and looked at the other side. I little smile, and get a cup of water. I drinked all, and wanted yo come back to my seat, but, I guess little water fell from my cup on the floor, and I sliped. But, Ellington catched me, he was holding me, and looking right in my eyes, and I in his. I didn't notice that we where leaning. Our lips where few centimeters apart, and then my phone ring. UGHHHHH!!!

Ellington: Sorry.

And he helped me to get up. I took my phone and answer the call..

R: Hello?
?: Hey honey, come in my room with Ellington, we need to talk.
R: Alright mom! We will be there soon!
S: Ok! Bye!