Chapter 3

Ross's POV

It's been already one month simce Laura broke up with James. And I saw her 2-3 times. She is scaring me. I hope she is ok. Today I'll go and talk to her. Whenever I or Rydel, or someone else take her food, she take 2-3 bites and leave food. She need to get over James. I saw him yesterday at mall with that girl, and he looked happy. I'll go today at mall to.

Ross: Delly, I'm going in mall. Do you want to go with me?

Rydel: No, tnx. Go ask Laura, I think she should get out of that room.

Ross: Ok.

I walk upstairs, and knock on Laura's door.

Laura: Come in!

I walk in and she smiled a little.

Ross: Hey.

I said whispering. I get closer to her, ans sit on her bed.

Laura: Hey.

She said whispering too.

Ross: How do you feel?

Laura: I'm little better.

Ross: I'm glad. I was here to talk to you.

Laura: About what?

Ross: About what happen.

Laura: Oh.. Ok. I think I should let this out.

Ross: Great. So, tell me everything.

Laura: He was great. He was kind and everything. And Rydel and I are always fighting about him. She's always saing me that he is not good for me, and that he is cheating on me. But, that day, when get out to hang out with him. And when I told him what Rydel told me, he stopped a little before he said something. I don't know why I didn't notice that earlier. And now, I'm glad that I broke up with him. He is just pain in ass. And I don't want boyfriend next 4-5 months. I want to relax.

She said little bit smiling.

Ross: So.. Did you say sorry to Delly, or oposite?

Laura: I didn't yet, but, I will today.

Ross: But you will tell her that when we come back.

Laura: Umm. And where are we going?

Ross: In mall. I need to buy something, but I don't want to go alone. Riker, Rocky, Ratliff and Ryland are out. When I ask Delly she said that I should ask you. So i'm here. And you are going with me!

Laura: Nope! I'm gonna stay here, in bed!

Ross: You are going with me!

Laura: Nope!

Ross: Yup!!

I said getting up!

Laura: Nope!!

She said little laughing! And then I started tickling her. She burst in laugh.

Ross: Yup!!

Laura: Ok----Ok... I'm----Going-----With----You!!

Then I stopped.

Rydel's POV

I was walking to my room, then I hear Laura laughing. I stand in front of her door, and I just hear Ross saing Yup, and Laura Nope! Hahaha... They are cute.

Laura's POV

I'm glad that he make me smile. I walk in my closet, and pick some cloths, and then walk in bathroom and Ross waited me in my room. He's so cute. No, I don't like him. He's just my friend. I'm here almost one month and I bearly know them. But, Ross and Delly are special. I walk out of bathroom. And when Ross turn to me, his jaw open. I just giggle. I was wearing red tank top with mini skirt. And black heels. Then I get closer to him and close his mounth.