Chapter 9

Laura's pov

I wake up, and looked at my phone to check what's time, bc, Ross wasn't besides me. It was 10 a.m. I slowly stand up, and walk in bathroom, I take quick shower, and put skinny jeans, and sweater, bc, It's really cold outside. I put some converse, and get out of room. I don't know where to look for them. I then hear laughing, then I saw all the Lynches, including Ell, walking out of Mark's and Stormie's room. They all walked out of hotel! What?! They forgot about me? My eyes started to water, I get back in our room, and started crying. Then someone burst in room. I looked up, and saw Ross.

Ross: Hey Laur. Did you see my phone?

What?! He remembered about phone and not me?! How is that even possible?!

Laura: No.

He then started to searching his phone, and after 5 minutes he find him, and get out of room! What's wrong with them?!

Ross's pov

I kind of feel bad for leaving laura, like we forgot her. She didn't do anything for us. Then tonight we will get in fight, probably, and etc. But, I know what I am doing, and she'll love that.

Rydel: I feel bad for "forgeting" Laura!

Then everyone else agreed.

Ross: Guys! You don't know how I feel. But, I know what I am doing! So pls.

They all nod, and we walked where we wanted.

Laura's pov

I was crying, and crying, and crying. They forget about me! How is that even possible?? I stood up, take my back pack, put some clohts, put some food and 3 bottles of water. I put jacket on my self, and walk out of hotel. I was walking I don't even know where, I was walking pretty much few hours, I know they don't mind. And If they do, they will look for me. They I bump into someone.

Laura: I'm sorry! Oh, you don't speak english..

???: Yes, I do. And it's ok.

Laura: Ummm... I need to go.

???: Can you at least tell me your name?

Laura: Sorry?

???: You are Cindarella?!

I laugh little.

Laura: No, sorry. I can't tell you. It's just.... My boyfriend and his family forgot about me, they went somewhere without me, and I'm pretty much upset about that. So I run away. Even If I don't know where I'm going, I'll went somewhere.

???: Well... I don't know what to say, exept, that maybe they didn't forgot about uou, maybe they want to surprise you, or something like that.

Laura: I don't think so. But anyway, If they care, they look for me. So, bye!

???: You should go back in hotel! It's not nice for like that beautiful girl to be on the street in 10 p.m. Something can happen to you, and I can drove you to the hotel If you want.

Laura: I'm not sure.

???: You are! Let's go, I'll take you back.

I just nod. I wasn't pretty sure to come back, but tonight, I'll sleep on the couch. We get in boy's car, and he drove me to hotel.

???: So, what hotel?

Laura: _________ hotel.

He nod, and drove me there. After 25 minutes we arrived. He get in the hotel with me, and we say bye. I whisper something on his ear, and he nod and smile. We say good bye, and I was walking to room, and that bitch came in front of me! Ughh...