Chapter 11

I'm really sorry for not updating so long. I was busy, but I'll try my best, and ubdate as soon as possible..

Laura's pov

I can't believe who I saw! It's my sister!! What she doing here?

Laura: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Vanessa: Calm down Laura!

Laura: Why would I?

Vanessa: Bc I don't want any trouble. I wanted to surprise you, nothing else!

Laura: I Don't need you! You left 4 years ago, why would I needed you now?

Vanessa: I know, and I'm sorry, I'm really am!

Laura: i don't believe you!

Vanessa: I know, I will leave you alone, or you want time to think!

I just ignore what she said, and I looked at Ross.

Laura: Is this surprise?

Ross: No.

Laura: Then what is it?

Rydel: You need to wait and see!

Laura: Ughhhh....

I run out of room. What's wrong with me? Why am I acting like this? I'm not pregnant, I never had sex, it's not my time in month, maybe I'll get! Who knows.. Anyway, I walk in my and Ross's room, I took my cloths and take a bath. After 15 minutes, someone knocked on door of bathroom.

Laura: Who is it?

???: It's me, can I come in?

Laura: Sure.

Then, Ross come in.

Laura: What's up?

Ross: Why are you acting like that? What's wrong?

Laura: Honestly, I don't know either.

Ross: Is this your time in month?

Woah, that's embarrassing.

Laura: No, it'snot.

I think I blush a little.

Ross: Don't be shy, I have a sister, she told me everything, well almost everything about girls.

I little smile. Well I hope he won't hate me about what I'm gonna tell him now.

Laura: Ummm... I met someone--

Ross: WHAT?!

Laura: No, no.. Not like that!!!

Ross: Ohhh...

He calmed down.

Laura: I met one old lady, few days ago. She told me that I'm not gonna have so much happiness in love, and that If I stay with you forever, or any longer, always, someone will be on our way.

Ross: But, I love you!

Laura: I know you do, I love you too, but, I think we should break up when we get back home, I don't think this is good idea.

Ross: What? Why? Laura, I can't believe you will listen that old lady, and not believe in our love?!

Laura: I know Ross, I believe in our love, but, don't you see? First my dream, then this girl from the hotel, then something will continue--

Ross: Ok, that happen accidentally, nothing will happen.

I sigh.

Laura: Pls, can I take a bath. Then later, I'll talk with my sister.

Ross nod, and he get out of bathroom. I take a bath, and put towel around me. I walk out of bathroom, to see Ross on the bed playing on his phone.

Laura: I'm done.

He looked at me, and his eyes where somewhere where he can't look!! (i know this no make sense, but I hope you understand)

Ross: Woah!!

Laura: Hello!!! My eyes are up here!

I looked at him, with smirk.

Ross: Sorry!!

I just smile, I walked to my closet and pick one shirt and shorts. Then I'm gonna talk with Vanessa. I take off my towel, and my back where facing Ross, so I didn't know is he looking at me or what.

Ross's pov

When Laura walk to her closet, all I was doing is watching het butt.. She walked to her closet, and all of suden, her towel fell, or she take him off. I could see her ass... OMG!! It's sooo sexy. I stand up, and slowly walked to her before she put any cloths, I wraped my arms around her stomach, and started kissing her neck. She put her head on my shoulder, and few moans escape from her mouth. It was soooo hot. I slowly moved my hands off of her stomach, and put them on her brest. She was moan little loud. I faster turn her to face me, and she smirk at me. I looked "down" and she lift my head up. Then she put her hands on my breast, and push me on the bed. I just smirk at her, she walked off, and after few minutes, she walked in all dresed, well she had shirt and shorts. Owww, men....

Laura: Not yet! Soon!

She winked at me, and walked out of our room. I followed her. She walk in mom's and dad's room.. And I walk in too. There was Rydel, Ellington, Riker, Rocky, Ryland, mom, dad and Vanessa, well everyone was there

Ross: Hey guys!!

Everyone wave at me. Laura walk to Vanessa, and she sit besides her.

Laura: We need to talk.

Vanessa: I know.

Laura: Well, first I want to know is, why did you leave me?

Vanessa: I had boyfriend in Miami, and I move there with him. But after, when find out tht
Ath he's a jerk, I wished I could be with you.

Laura: Well you should know that he will left you sooner or later.

Vanessa: I know. And I'm sorry Laura. I really am.

Vanessa started to cry.

Laura: I know you do. I'm sorry too..

Laura teared up, and they where hugging each other almost 15 minutes. I cleared my troat.

Ross: Laura, are we going to sleep? We have tommorow a concert, and the other day, we are leaving..

She nod. And we say "good night" to all, and we walked in our room.

Ross: I'm glad you and Vanessa made up.

Laura: Honestly, I'm too..

I just smile. We lay in our bed, and we hug each other.

Ross: I love you, always remember that, and don't ever, I mean NEVER, run away like you did! Ok?!

Laura: I love you too, and I won't!!

We kissed, and fell asleep.

Well, Laura and Vanessa are together now. What will happen next, read and find out! I'll try to update next chapter tommorow, but I'm not really sure could I. But, soon, it will be next chapter... _