Chapter 7

Laura's pov

I wake up by some strange sound! I looked outside, it was dark, I looked at my phone it was 3 a.m in the morning. Then, I hear again that sound, and I jump. Then Ross wake up.

Ross: What's wrong, are you ok?

Laura: I hear something!

Ross: What?! Where?

Laura: Downstairs!

Ross: There is nothing--

!!!BOOM!!!

Ross: Ok, maybe is something. I'll go check, you stay here, ok?

I just nod, and I saw Ross how he get up, and slowly walk out of my room. Then I get up, and run in Delly's room. She was sleeping, HOW SHE CAN SLEEP, AND SOMEONE IS IN THE HOUSE!! I shake her.

Laura: Delly!

Then she groan!

Rydel: What?!

Laura: Someone is downstairs, and Ross went to chek!

Rydel: What?! Go and sleep! No one is down--

!!!!BOOM!!!!

I just looked at her with glare, then she stood up, and we stayed on her door, then Riker and Rocky get out of room. We just looked at each other.

Rocky: Where is Ross?

Rocky whisper.

Laura: Downstairs, he went to check what's going on!

Riker: Rocky let's go and see is everything ok!?

I saw Rocky nodded. They slowly and quitely walk downstairs. Then we hear even louder BOOM! And with that, everyone wake up! Stormie and Mark are on the door too, Ryland walk to us.

Ryland: What's going on?

I shurg.

Laura: Ross, Riker and Rocky are downstairs for a while. We don't know what's going on!

Ryland: I'll be right back!

Then he walked downstairs too! What's wrong with them, they may go killed!! Then I hear Ross.

Ross: COME HERE, YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!

I just look at Rydel and she looked at me, I didn't say anything, then I walked downstairs. When I entire in the kitchen, I saw Ross, Riker, Ryland and Rocky chasing a CAT!!! WTF!?

Laura: Ok, someone should at least tell us that is cat, and not some maniac, or something!!

Ross just looked at me, he then half smile at me!

Laura: You are scaring poor cat! All STOP!!

They all stoped. At cat hide behind chair. I slowly walk to her.

Laura: Come kitty, kitty!

I slowly walked to cat, and take her in my hands. She was scared as hell! She hide in my arms.

Laura: You scared the heck out of her!
Ross: We didn't meant to, we just wanted to catch her.

Laura: Now, can we keep her?

Riker: Ummm, sure. Let's just ask mom and dad.

Then Stormie walked in kitchen.

Stormie: What to ask me and dad?

Laura: Can we keep this kitty?

Stormie: Sure, but who will take care of her, we are going on tour in few hours!