Chapter 5

Laura's POV

I wake up in Ross's room. He was peacefully sleeping. I unlocked my phone and saw that is 9 p.m. I slowly get out of his grip, amd walk downstairs. And I saw everyone there.

Laura: Hey guys? What's up?

Rydel: It's boring. Can we watch a movie?

Riker: Sure? What movie?

Laura: Ummm... Avatar?

Rydel: Yeah, pls...

Riker: Ok..

He then press play, amd we all sit on couch, some of us sit on the floor. And we watched movie. In the middle of the movie, Ross came.

Ross's POV

I wake upand saw that Laura is not besides me. I look at my phone it was almost 10 p.m. O walk downstairs and saw everyone watching Avatar. I sat besides Laura, and I continued watching with them..

/////

Movie is over, and it's 10 p.m.

Ross: Laur, let's go in my room, again..?

Laura: Ok, sure, why not. :)

We walked upstairs, and we lay on bed and cuddle. Then we fell asleep.

*next morning*

Laura's POV

I wake up, and I didn't saw Ross besides me.. I slowly get up, amd walk downstairs. I saw everyone in the kitchen.

Ross: Morning Laur.

He came to me, and peck my lips.

Laura: Why you didn't wake me up?

I said while stretching my head.

Ross: You where like and angel when you sleep. So, I didn't want to wake you up.. :)

Laura: Tnx Ross, but you should wake me.

Rydel: Ok, you too. Let's eat, and Laur, they want to make live chat. So you and I will be with them.

Laura: Oh.. Ok..

///////

We all sat on the sofa, I sit in Ross's lap. They post laptop on the table, and they get ready.

Ross's POV

We posted laptop, and I log in on my twitter account.

@rossr5 - In 10 minutes, live chat with R5!! And special guests @rydelr5 and @lauramarano !!!

It was 10 minutes past. So we turn on the camera.

No ones POV

Riker: Hey guys!! We are finally make live stream! Hehe.. Anyway, we have to special guests Rydel, our sister. You guys know her. And Laura Marano, Ross's girlfriend, most of you know who is she. So, ask us with some questions, and we will answer on them. Laura and Rydel will answering too!! And please no bad words!!

Then tons of comments started to come.

Riker: Ok, I'll go first. I will find 5 questions and answer on them If they are for me. Let's start.

@rossgirl - How long are Ross and Laura dating? Love u!!

Ross: We are dating a couple of days. And we love u too!!

Riker: Ok next is....

@rikergirl69 - When are you guys coming on tour? Question for Riker!

Riker: Umm... In few months we are coming in Europe!! On the end of live stream, we will tell you all countries we will visit! Next question is....