Chapter 8

Ross's pov

We landed in Paris few hours ago. We find our hotel, and our rooms, Laura and I are together in room, Rocky, Ryland and Riker are together in room, Rydel and Ratliff, and mom and dad. We know put all our things, and we walk in lobby.

Stormie: Ummm, we should eat.

We all agree..

Laura: I feel like I didn't eat 3 days...

Ross: Well, you didn't eat that much last three days!

Then I saw Laura little glare ate. I just smile. We all sat in reastourant, and some waitress came.

Girl: What can I do for you?

Stormie: First we will take some dring, then later food.

She nod.

Mark: I'll took coffe.

Stormie: Me too!

Riker: Ice tea!

Rocky: Coca Cola!

Laura: I'll took cola too.

Ross: Me too!

Rydel: Ummm, some juice.

Ellington: Apple juice.

Ryland: Ice tea.

She nod, and walk away. She can't forget, bc she all write down! After 5 minutes, she came with our drings.

Girl: Here you go!

She was bearly talked english, but she had French accent. It was really cute!

Laura: What was really cute?!

Ross: Ummm... How... Ummmm.... How you looked at the bath when I came in your bathroom!

Then all eyes where on me!

Ross: Hahahahaha....

This was awkward smile..

Ross: I need to go in bathroom! I'll be right back!

I walked in restroom, and finish my job, I washed my hands, the waitress, that give us a drink, walk in restroom. Wait, I thought this was restroom for mans, and not for mans and womens!

Girl: Hey cutie! Let's have some fun, we will leave your bitch, and we can live happily ever after.

She said getting closer to me.

Ross: I don't think so!!

I said stepping back.

Ross: And don't ever, like EVER call my girlfriend bitch! Here, bitch is you!!

I then walk out, and give her death glare before getting out! Ughhh, I thought her accent is cute, but now I see that she know english really good!! I walk to our table full of anger.

Laura: Rossy, what's wrong?!

Ross: Just kiss me! We will make out, until that bitch walk away!

I then pressed my lips on Laura's. And we where making out. I saw in corner of my eye that girl. And she looked mad. I don't care. I just focused on Laura, and just her. I didn't even hear anyone what they talked. But Laura slowly pulled away!

Ross: Why would you pull away?

Laura: I needed air! And your mom called you!

Upss... I turn to mom.

Stormie: What you two want to eat?!

Raura: Pizza!!

I looked at Laura, and she smiled. I smirk. We started eating. And after about 30 minutes, we finished. My dad payed, and we walk in our rooms.
Ross: So, what are you wanna do?