Chapter 4

Jack

When Elsa finally goes to sleep I fly over and read the note left from her mother.

Hmmm.... Snowflake...

-Morning 3 years later-

Elsa

I wake up and realize today is my Coronation.

Oh great. Just awesome. Note the sarcasm.

I get up out of bed and change into my Coronation dress. I put my hair in a French braid and twist it up into a bun. Just like mom. A couple tears fall and I quickly wipe them away.

I will be strong for you mother and father.

I walk up to Ellie and John. "Tell the guards to open up-" I hesitate afraid of what I'm going to say next. "The gates." They both nod and try to find the guards.

Jack

"Morning Snowflake. Today is your Coronation." I smile at her sleeping figure.

Beautiful.

That's all that comes into my mind. Elsa's eye lids flutter open and I stare into her amazing icy blue eyes. She gets up and walks over to her dress after about 5 minutes. "Whoa ok I'm gonna go outside!" I chuckle and fly outside while she changes. When she is fixing her hair I fly out to where Ellie and John are standing. "Morning guys!" I wave and smile then stand next to them waiting for Elsa to come out.

She walks up and says, "Tell the guards to open up-" fear flashes across her eyes.

Snowflake don't be afraid

"The gates." She says after hesitating. "Don't you worry Snowflake I will be right here." I chuckle walking beside her. "I'm so nervous." Elsa whispers. "You'll be fine Snowflake!" I smile and try to put my around her shoulders but my arm just passes through.

I frown and look down and just walk beside her. "Please Elsa believe in me. I get a feeling thinking you will never see me." I whisper, my throat tying up in knots and becoming dry. This always happens when I get sad and when I'm about to cry.

She walks up to the priest and the choir starts singing. She bends her head down and the priest places a small tiara like thing, I don't know I'm a guy I'm not supposed to know these things.

The priest gives Elsa a look saying 'I'm sorry you have to do this' Elsa just reaches for the scepter and the ball like thing. Again I'm not Royalty so I don't know what some of these things are.

The priest clears his throat quietly and Elsa looks up and the priest whispers, "Majesty the gloves." Elsa looks down at her hands and takes her gloves off revealing her shaking, small, pale hands.

You can do this Snowflake!

She grabs both objects and faces everybody. The priest says some words in Latin and I see Elsa start to shake and the bottoms of the two objects start freezing and I gasp. "It's ok Snowflake it's almost over!" I say words of encouragement. "Queen Elsa of Arendelle!" The priest finally announces. The people repeat and Elsa quickly places the objects and puts her gloves back on.

Elsa

After almost revealing my powers to everybody that party/ball starts. Walt (A/N: Haha see what I did there ;)) announces my name and I walk out and stand where I am supposed to. Anna walks in and stands quite far away but John moves her closer. She sort of argued with him until he glared at her and she just shut her mouth.

Did I really make Anna think that I didn't want to see her? Well. Then again. If my older sister locked herself up for 18 years and never came out I would've though she hated me too.

"Hi." I smile. "Wha- erm uh um hi me? Uh h-hi!" She stutters for a while. I giggle, "So this is what a party looks like." I state, "And what's that amazing smell!?" We both sniff the air and end up facing each other. "Chocolate!" We say in unison and both giggle. "I wish it could be like this all the time." Anna smiles.

I smile a real actual smile and sincerely say, "Me too." Then I come back to reality, "But it can't." I say sadly. "Els-" Anna begins but I cut her off, "It just can't." I say more firmly then I did before. "Excuse me for a moment." She walks away her voice full of hurt.

I'm so sorry Anna.

For about 30 minutes I still haven't seen Anna but I decide to give her time and so I just walk around talking to different people. When I turn I see Anna standing with some man. "Els- Queen. Prince Hans of the Southern Isles." He man that's standing beside Anna bows slightly and says, "Your Majesty."

Anna and Hans look at each other and Anna bursts, "Wewouldlikeyourblessinginourmarrige!" My eyes widen and I say, "Excuse me? Speak slower." Anna and Hans exchange looks, again. Hans, "We" Anna, "Would like" Hans, "Your blessing" Anna, "In" Both, "Our Marriage!"

"Uh marriage, what!?" I say shocked. "Well we haven't figured out all the details." Anna giggles, "We would have the wedding here and have soup and chocolate of course!" Anna thinks for a bit, "Would we live here!?" Anna gasps. "Whoa Anna slow dow-" I get cut off by Hans, "Of course!" Anna smiles and replies back, "We could invite all 12 of your brothers!" Hans nods. "Anna! Nobody's brothers are staying here and nobody is getting married!" I finally get the words out of my mouth without being interrupted.

Their faces fall. "Anna you can't marry a man you just met." I firmly state. "But it's true love!" She argues. "Anna what do you know about true love." I state more then question, "Well more than you! All you know what to do is shut people out!" She retorts. I feel hurt by those words but stand tall again, "You asked for my blessing and my answer is no." I say, trying my best not to scream. "Your Majesty if I may eas-" Hans starts. "No you may not." I snap back, "The party is over. Close the gates." I say to John he nods and walks away.

I start walk away when Anna grabs my glove. "Anna give me my glove!" I say trying to grab it. "Elsa please I can't keep living like this!" Anna pleads. "Then leave." I say, feeling my eyes get glassy. I turn around and start walking away once again. "What did I ever do to you!?" Anna yells at me. "Enough Anna!" I say quietly but firmly. "No! What are you so afraid of!?" I finally snap and turn around, "I said, ENOUGH!" I scream and fling my arm out then my magic goes all around me and it grows into spikes. "Sorcery." The Duke of Weselton says. Everybody has fear and shock written on their faces.

What have I done!?

"Elsa." Anna looks at me. I try to find the door knob and finally find it then run away. Everybody looks at me and claps and cheers when I get outside but I ignore everyone. I hear them talking but I don't listen. It seems as if people are closing in on me. I back up but hit the fountain and my bare hand sends ice and freezes the water in a scary looking way and people start screaming.

The Duke runs out, "Stop her!" He yells. "No please stay away!" I plead, but magic comes out again and makes the Duke slip, "MONSTER! MONSTER!" He screams. My eyes go wide as I remember when I was little.

~Flashback~

Father yelled out for the trolls and rocks started rolling. One that looks older comes out and starts talking and helps Anna. I feel sad because she won't remember my powers. The troll turns to me and shows me a vision, he says one thing which scares me the most, "People will fear you and think of you as a monster." I get scared and hide behind my father, father says a bunch of things that will happen to keep me from revealing my powers. Then black sand and a cackling man appears. A man with spiky black hair, a black robe, ashy grey skin, and terrifying yellow eyes, "Well hello Elsa." He says and makes shivers run down my spine. "You are not welcome here!" Pabbie yells at the man. "Oh I am hurt." He smiles creepily. I speak up, "W-who are you!? And how do you know my name!?" He smiles evilly and looks at me with a murderous glint in his eyes, "I, dear Elsa, am your Worst Nightmare."

Did yah like my extra long chapter!? Anyways. Told yah you would need those stress balls 😉😏 ANYWAYS THE NEXT CHAPTER IS AWESOME! BYEEE! Well the next chapter after the next chapter is awesome... Lol... Byeee!!