Chapter 3

(That's my own edit! Do you guys like it? I did everything! I feel so proud! Lol anyways here is chapter 3)

Elsa

My parents have to leave for 2 weeks. They are loading up the boat right now. I walk downstairs and curtsy, "Do you have to go?" I ask sadly, already knowing the answer. "You'll be fine Elsa." Papa says trying to reassure me.

I walk back upstairs and close and lock my doors. "You will be ok Elsa. Get yourself together. Conceal don't feel. Conceal don't feel." I pace around my room. "CONCEAL IT ELSA!" I yell at myself holding the sides of my head in pain. I fall to the ground, I curl up into a ball and cry.

Jack

Elsa falls to the ground and starts crying. I jump down to where she is and try to put her in my lap but she just passes right through me. "It's okay Elsa! Just believe in me! Please!" I try and get her to hear me but she just keeps crying.

-A few days later-

I fly outside and see the funeral. Elsa isn't there. Anna stands by two giant rocks with their parents names on them. After the funeral I fly back to Elsa's room and she is crying and curled up on her bed. Then she goes and sits down by her door. Somebody knocks three times and it's Anna. She starts singing.

[Anna]

Elsa please I know your in there.

People are asking where you've been.

They say have courage and I'm trying to.

I'm right out here for you, just let me iiiiiiin.

We only have each other, it's just you and me.

What are we gonna doooooo?

Do you wanna build a snowman?

Elsa just hugs her knees and puts her head in them and cries silently. Her room has ice up and down the walls and snow is falling around everywhere.

Elsa

I get up and walk over to my bookshelf. "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE!?" I scream and grab the bookshelf, throwing it down. I see a note that was behind the bookshelf fall. I grab it and look at the envelope. It's blue with a snowflake stamp. I open it and look at the note.

Dear My Little Baby Girl,
I sense something very special about you my sweet little snowflake. You will be born in the wintertime, no doubt about it my doctor told me. You will be special. I know it. I know you will be amazing and beautiful! You will never cease to amaze me. You will find this note, I know you will because you will either find it accidentally or you will pull a secret book that will open up the wall along with the bookshelf, this room will be full of surprises! But I shall not tell you what is in there. You must find it out for yourself. If you happen to move this bookshelf then you will find my note. But don't worry the bookshelf can latch and unlatch to the wall, so if you move it (in case of rearranging your room) the bookshelf will unlatch to make it easy to move. When you find the note you will probably want to move the bookshelf back to where it was so it can latch to the wall and so when you grab the secret book the bookshelf will open like a door and the wall will move with it opening up the secret room! But keep this note! Never lose it! Hopefully it will fill you with joy! Then you can show it to me, show me that you found it and I will be so happy you did! Keep this note for whenever your angry. My sweet little baby, you will be different, a mother knows. But don't let anybody change you, because you are beautiful with and without all your wonderful flaws. Please never, ever be sad or mad because of us. I know parents can be frustrating some times but we do it because we love you so much! You will always be my daughter. I will never stop loving you. Nothing will keep me from loving you. Death nor anything else. I love you!
Love,
Your mom!

I don't care about the secret passage at that moment I just burst into tears. "Why mom!? Why dad!? Why did you have to leave me? What did I do?" I cry out loud.

Jack

"Why mom!? Why dad!? Why did you have to leave me? What did I do?" She cries out loud.

Oh Elsa you didn't do anything.

Hey my wonderful Snowflakes and Snowmen! Thanks for reading my book, I appreciate it!
*throws chocolates*
I will give shout outs to people who support me a lot!
Anywho. Enjoy my booook!
*throws tissues*
You might need these for the next chapter!
*throws stress balls*
Also you might need these for the end of the next chapter 😉 love you guys! ❤️👍👊✋❄️❤️⛄️❄️⛄️❄️⛄️❄️⛄️❄️⛄️✌️💗