Chapter one: Byun Baekhyun

* Hello! This is a new story of mine. I really hope you guys'll like it, cause I like it, and I want to share my joy with you. Please read, vote & comment, and tell me what you like and don't like. I want to improve, so don't be afraid to tell me anything. Love you all, and continue to stay awesome .xx *

A/N - if you see me updating this and my other stories, that is because I'm currently editing them. 

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Baekhyun

Baekhyun was running late that Monday morning. He didn't know why, but his alarm clock had stopped working whilst he was asleep; therefore, it didn't wake him up, but his roommate did when he found him sleeping.

"You're going to be late you know!" he had yelled him in the ear loudly. Baekhyun was sweating. He had never been late before. He couldn't even take a shower. He only grabbed his shirt from yesterday, shorts he had on the floor and his sneakers by the door. He didn't forget to bring his bag-pack with his homework, computer and his books though. He wanted to thank his roommate for waking him up, but he had no time; he had to get to the morning lecture.

Baekhyun ran through the hallways. He almost ran into students, but luckily he avoided them quick enough, and his professor was just about to close the door, but he managed to squeeze through. He earned a small glare, but he was glad he wasn't late after all. He was panting after running, and he quickly sat down on his seat in the front.

"Why're you late?" asked his friend, Do Kyungsoo, who sat a seat beside him in the auditorium.

"I wasn't," Baekhyun grinned. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, and the lecture started.

Baekhyun got a warning. He didn't understand why, since he just made it, but he still got a warning. But this wasn't supposed to happen again anyways; Baekhyun was never late. Now he'd to go and buy a new alarm clock to wake him up because he didn't trust his phone. He had just gotten a new Iphone 6, and he didn't know how to use it. He didn't even remember his own phone number. His friends hadn't gotten it yet either, except from Kim Jongdae, but his friends would always change his contact's names, making it difficult to find out who's who on his phone. He always forgot his phone in his dorm anyways.

"Did you sleep in?" Kyungsoo asked again when they were heading for lunch.

Baekhyun nodded. "Yeah, my clock stopped whilst I was sleeping. Useless shit." Kyungsoo flinched. Baekhyun never swore. Only when he was imitating people, trying to be funny, or really irritated and mad. But Kyungsoo only nodded in response, knowing not to irritate him more than necessary.

"Yo, here's the Slow Poke," teased their friend, Jongdae, by their lunch table. Baekhyun rolled his eyes in response.

"I was in time," he muttered whilst taking a massive bite from his hamburger.

"Barely. I've never seen Professor Kwon this disappointed before," Jongdae grinned, causing all three of them to chuckle.

"He excepts me to be the perfect student of his that has no faults..." Baekhyun sighed, "but obviously I don't live up to his expectations."

Jongdae threw his arm around Baekhyun with a grin. "You'll come over it." Baekhyun just nodded with a faint smile. He didn't want to be a special student; he just wanted to get good grades and graduate eventually. He didn't need his professor to pick favourites.

"So you'll come tomorrow?" Jongdae nagged. Baekhyun shook his head, but Jongdae didn't stop whining. "It'll be fun Baek," he continued, "you'll have fun for once in your life."

Baekhyun snorted. "Excuse you, but I have fun all the time," Baekhyun protested.

Jongdae rolled his eyes. "With other people." Baekhyun didn't say anything. Jongdae was right. He had fun all the time, atleast in Baekhyun's opinion, but not with other people. What Baekhyun defined fun was staying in his dorm, sometimes with his roommate, read, write, watching movies and dramas by himself, etc. What Jongdae defined fun was partying, being with a lot of people at once, and so on. And now Jongdae wanted Baekhyun to come bowling with lots of other people from this school. Baekhyun didn't feel like being with a lot of people today. He wasn't really in the mood, if he could say that, but Jongdae wouldn't take no for an answer.

"I'll think about it," Baekhyun said.

Jongdae shook his head. "No, that means you won't think about it, and you'll end up saying no," he protested, "say yes, or else I'll drag you myself." 

"Fine, I'll go to that stupid bowling," Baekhyun finally gave in. Kim Jongdae was not a person to turn down no matter what, especially if he wanted you there personally. "But don't expect me to be that social."

Jongdae only laughed in response.

After the school day was over, Baekhyun was absolutely knackered. He just wanted to sleep for the rest of the day, but he knew if he did, he wouldn't be able to sleep at night (that was something he had learned personally). He decided to go to the library to get his homework done, even though he still had a few weeks to finish them; it was better to get them done with right away instead of waiting for the last minute (that was also something he had learned personally).

In the middle of Baekhyun's work, his phone was ringing, causing the other students in the library as well to glare at him. He apologised right away and got up from his seat and exited to answer the call.

"Hello?" Baekhyun asked, as he didn't recognise the number.

"Baekhyun? Where are you?" asked the voice. Baekhyun tried to recall the memories earlier today.

"Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun asked confused with a frown, although the other male wouldn't witness it.

"Duh," he sassed, "now, where are you?"

Baekhyun sighed as he remembered; he had made plans with Kyungsoo that they'd watch a movie together in his dorm as his roommate had told him he was going to be late today. "I'm so sorry, I forgot about the movie."

Baekhyun could hear his friend's voice sigh in disappointment. "It's all right. You want to watch another time?"

"No!" Baekhyun yelled. "I'm just in the library, but I'm finished with my homework. I want to watch Whispering Corridors with you!"

Kyungsoo snickered. "Fine, meet me at my dorm. I got the DVD in my hand right now."

Baekhyun smiled. "Good. See you." Baekhyun struggled to hang up the phone, but luckily Kyungsoo did it so his phone automatically did it too.

Baekhyun didn't get it. His phone wasn't supposed to be this complicated. He was so used to his old phone with a keyboard on it, but now that his parents sent him an Iphone 6, he just couldn't manage to get used to it, or even learn it. It was too bad his friends had different phones from his, or else they could've taught him.

The rest of the night, Baekhyun was watching the horror movie with his best friend. Kyungsoo wasn't that scared; he enjoyed horror movies, but Baekhyun was easily scared. Kyungsoo had to even follow him back to his dorm because he was too aghast to go around in the hallways alone.