Chapter 34

I woke up with a huge headache. I opened my eyes and found myself laying in Luke's arms. "Have we?..", i whispered to myself. "Shit.."

I got up and searched for my stuff.

"Where are you going?", a male voice said. I turned around. Luke woke up. "I'm going home", i said. "Why? Are you okay?", he asked getting up.

"Damn he looked so good. His body was.. No Jamie. Focus!"

"Have we uh, did stuff?..", i asked. "I think we only made out. I'm not sure." My eyes widened. I grabbed my bag and walked out the door. The sun was too bright. I squeezed my eyes together like i haven't seen day light for 10 years.

I threw my stuff in my car and drove home. "What the fuck have i done?..", i said to myself.

On the way home, all i was thinking off was Luke. He was so sweet to me tho. And his body.. Jamie stop it!!

I pulled up the driveway and got in the house. I searched for my phone.
Another 10 missed calls and 13 texts from Demi. I decided to call her back.

"Jamie where the hell have you been?! I've been so worried! Are you okay? What have you done?!", she said. I had to play it cool right now. "Everything's okay Dems. I've been to a party of one of my friends. I'm sorry." "Oh. Well you could've let me know. But i hope you had fun."
"Yeah i did. How are you?", i asked. "I'm good. But tired. I've been working hard in the studio."
"That's great. Have you finished the akbum yet?", i asked. "Almost. Just 3 more songs to record." "Let me know when i can hear some of it!", i said. "Of course babe", she said giggling. "I gotta go, I'm super tired." "Oh yeah of course. Sweet dreams beautiful", Demi said. "Sweet dreams gorgeous", i said.

I hung up and went into the bathroom to wash my face.

I put on my pj's and jumped into bed. "Finally some normal sleep", i said to myself. It was now 11 pm. So i decided to sleep for like 3 hours. I set my alarm and closed my eyes.

I then heard a knock on my door. I opened my eyes again. "Jesus.." I got out of bed again and walked downstairs. I opened the door. "What are you doing here?", i asked. "Just came to check on you", Luke said. "Well I'm good. I was about to get some sleep so if you don't mind." "Sure, sorry. Sweet dreams", he said and winked. I shut the door and headed back upstairs to finally get some sleep.

I woke up an hour later. Still had 2 hours left. But i had a huge headache. I slowly got out of bed and walked into the bathroom to get myself an aspirin. I walked downstairs to get something to eat. I knew i was hungover so i searched for some fastfood. Nothing there.

I sighed and went back to my room to get changed, grabbed some money and went to my car. I just drove to the closest fast food place. There was a taco bell 10 minutes away from me. I looked in te rear view mirror and noticed a car that was parked in front of my house. I couldn't really see who was in there so i focused on the road again. I wanted to see if he was following me so i went to the right. I was basically just driving in a circle around my house. And yes, there it was again. "Who the fuck is this person..", i said to myself. I went a little faster and went to the left. I was hoping i got rid of him so i took the highway.

He wasn't behind me anymore. I slowed down a bit and got off the highway, straight to taco bell.

I got my food and parked my car to eat at least 1 thing. I took a bite of my taco and a sip of my coffee. "Damn that's good", i said. I finished my taco and saved the rest of the food for when i got home. I took another sip of my coffee and drove back home.

Back on the highway i noticed a black suv righg in front of me. It was the same car that was following me.

I speed up so i could drive next to it. I looked to my right and noticed a guy with blonde hair. "Luke?!", i said. He looked back and smiled. I raised an eyebrow and just looked at him confused. Suddenly his eyes widened. He yelled something but i couldn't hear it.

At that moment, everything went black..

A/N: sorry for not updating the story guys. i just started my internship 2 weeks ago and it had been long days for me so basically all i did was working and sleeping. I'll try to update more. Thanks for reading ily