Chapter 31

The day went by faster than i thought. We just drove around, let's call it screaming, along with songs on the radio, went shopping and had dinner at a fancy restaurant.

She dropped me off at home.

"Thanks Naom! See you later", i said. "Bye babe!" I closed the car door and walked towards my house. I turned around and waved. She honked and drove away.

I got inside, took off my boots and went straight to my room, not even bothered to see if my parents were home. Just like every other night, they weren't.

I walked over to my desk, got my phone and turned it on.
I didn't bring my phone today because Demi kept trying to call me, and it would only distract me from having fun with my best friend.

21 texts and 47 missed calls. "Damn, she has no life..", i said to myself. I didn't even bother to check her texts, but i did decide to call her back.

I felt like the worst thing that could happen, was already happening to me.

"Babe finally!! Where have you been?! I tried to reach you for like a 100 times. Are you okay?!?", she immediately said. "I'm okay. Why did you call me so much?", i said. "Because i wanna talk to you about it.."

"Here it comes, the breakup..", i thought to myself.

"He is into me.. I admit. But I'm not into him, i swear.. I love you Jamie, i truly do. He's just a good friend to me, that's all."

I stayed silent for a moment.

"You promise?", i asked after a few seconds.

"Promise."

And for the first time, i had a little smile on my face.

"Baby?", i heard. "Yeah, yeah sorry." "I thought you left", she said with the cutest giggle.

I missed her. I missed our cute talks.

"Promise you'll never leave me?", i asked softly. "I promise baby. Never in life. I wanna grow old with you, have kids with you, do crazy shit together. I want you, and only you, mi princesa", she said. I loved when she talked Spanish to me.

"Me too baby", i said. "Sorry for overreacting. I shouldn't be acting like that. I know you deserve someone better, and i shouldn't be stopping you from getting that."

"Babe you're all i want. To me, you ARE the best thing ever. There's no one better than you. There's only one of you, and I'm planning on keeping you all to myself."

I felt myself blushing.

We talked for what it felt like hours. But eventually it were only 54 minutes.

I opened my messages.

"I'm glad we're good :)", i typed, and sent it to Demi. "Me too. I miss you", she immediately replied back. "I miss you too. Good night Dems xx." "Good night baby xxx."

I was finally able to get a good night rest.