Chapter 20

She started kissing my neck, exploring every inch. I let out a soft moan. She stopped when i moaned and sucked on that spot. Her hands went under my shirt and she rubbed my waist. It felt nice, but i wasn't ready.. She lifted me up and brought me upstairs to her room. She laid me on the bed and crawled on top of me.

She took off my shirt when i got up. "I'm sorry.. I can't do this..", i said. She looked at me confused and got off of me. I got off the bed and grabbed my shirt. I wanted to walk downstairs, when i felt Demi grabbing my hand. "Hey. What's wrong?", she said worried. "I just, I'm not ready for this", i said. I tried to release out of her grip but as soon as i got loose, she managed to stop me again. "I don't want you to leave..", she said pouting. "I just thought you wanted this.. Because, well, the make out session before we went out", she said. Then i remembered. "You're right.. I'm sorry", i said. She just pulled me into a tight hug. I immediately felt my body relax. "I don't wanna rush things baby. It's okay if you don't want to. I get it", she said kissing the top of my head. I smiled. "Thank you", i said. She nodded and softly kissed my lips.

"You do look sexy like that tho", i said and winked. She looked down and realized she wasn't wearing a shirt. She ran to her room and pulled on a sweater. "I liked it", i said pouting. She laughed. "When you're ready", she said and winked. I giggled and pecked her lips. "Now lets watch a movie", she said lifting me up. She brought me back to the bedroom and gently laid me down. "Be right back", she said pecking my lips. I nodded and watched her as she walked away. I just looked around her room. "Do you want chips or popcorn?", she yelled from downstairs. "Whatever you want babe", i replied. I walked to her cabinet and looked at some photos. It were baby photos, and photos of her with her family. She looked so cute.

I saw a piece of paper stuck out of a drawer. I gently opened it and took out the piece of paper. I fold it open.

"Hey beautiful, i just wanted to write this letter to remind you of how much i love you. I'm so lucky to call you mine, and i can't wait to see what the future will bring us. I don't know why i deserve you, but i do know that i love you more than anything in the world and I'm not afraid to show it. I know it may be hard to be with me, but I'll do anything to protect you, and to make you the happiest person on earth. (that's not possible tho, because I'm the happiest person on earth.)

Have you ever seen how beautiful you are tho? I can't keep my eyes off of you, and i fall for you all over again everytime i look into those dark brown eyes. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. You're all i want, you're all i need, and you're the one i wanna share my life with. Yoir smile light up my whole world, and i could just kiss you all day. You're my second half, my soulmate, and even tho we live miles and miles apart, I'll love you endlessly and I'll stick with you no matter what. Stay beautiful, stay strong and stay mine (please?) I don't know what I'd do without you. Read this everytime you miss me, feel bad or just want to smile. I love you so much baby girl.

Yours only,

Demi xx."

I felt myself blushing and actually feel a few tears fall down my face. I smiled.

That's when i heard a cough. I jumped up and quickly put away the letter and dried my tears. "Oh hey.. Demi..", i said. "You weren't supposed to see that.." She just shook her head. "I'm sorry..", i said looking down. I feel arms wrapping around me waist so i look up. I saw a soft smile and her brown eyes looking at me. "You're not mad?", i asked. "Nah. I'm a little disappointed that you read it. But its fine. I was going to give it to you on the day you were leaving", she said. "I'm sorry..", i said. "Babe, it's okay", she said smiling. She pulled me into a hug. "I ruin everything..", i said. She pulled away and looked at me. "No you don't. You had a reason earlier, and now you were just a curious little girl", she said smiling. I giggled. "I'm sorry for both of the things", i said.

She looked me right in the eyes. "Baby its okay, i promise." I just nodded. "Now come on. I grabbed a few movies, you can pick one", she said. I looked through the movies and picked a few. Eventually i choose a horror movie. "Nice to pick the scariest one..", Demi said. "Oh lets watch this one then", i said pointing at Mean Girls. "Nope lets watch the horror movie. You'll have to hold me tho", she said and winked. I laughed. "I don't mind at all", i said smiling. "Good." She turned on the movie and laid next to me.

I wrapped my arms around her and she laid her head on my chest.

She burried her head in my neck at every single scary part. It was actually really cute.