Chapter 33

Suddenly i felt a pair of lips kissing me. I wrapped an arm around his neck and just went along with it. I pulled away, took a sip of my drink, and leaned in again. This time, a little more rough..

*3 hours earlier*

I got at my friend's house. "Hey Jamie! You made it!" "Hey Jess! Happy birthday babe!", i said. We hugged and i gave her her present. "Awh you shouldn't have done that", she said. I just smiled. She opened it and took out the bracelet. "Oh my god Jamie i love it. Thank you so much!", she said. She pecked my cheek and ask me to put it on. It fit perfectly. "Thanks again! Do you want a drink?", Jess asked. "Sure", i said. She walked away.

"Hey! Wasn't expecting you here", i heard a male voice behind me saying. I turned around seeing Luke smiling. "Hey! I wasn't expecting you either! How do you know Jess?" "Oh we met through friends. Nothing special. But it's a long story", he said laughing. I just smiled. "Here you go babe." I felt a cup pushed in my hands. I look up and saw Jess smiling. She winked and looked up to Luke. She giggled and walked away.

"What was that about?", he said and giggled. "I have no idea. She's always that weird", i said. We both laughed. I took a sip of my drink.

About an hour later i was just being crazy with my friends. Jess was grinding on me, which made me laugh hysterically. And Naomi was just making out with a bunch of guys. The rest of my friends were either making out with each other, or grinding each other. But it didn't matter, because we were all so drunk. No one would remember it tomorrow.

The later it got, the more drunk i was. I was dancing with Naomi when i suddenly fell arms wrapped around me. I turned around and saw Jess. Her eyes were fire red and she couldn't stop laughing. "Oh my god you have to try this!", she said handing me a joint. Naomi looked at me in some type of way. I knew she was trying to let me know not to do it. But it was just a one time thing. So i went along with it.

I didn't feel a thing. "See? Nothing to worry about", i said to Naomi. And it was the last time i ever touched that joint again. It tasted horrible and it didn't even do a single thing to me.

I felt my phone vibrating so i pulled it out. 4 missed calls and 6 texts from Demi. "I'll call her later", i said to myself. "Call who?", Jess said. "Oh no one", i said laughing. I put away my phone and we started dancing again. A few other people joined us.

Luke joined as well. He just danced right in front of me like no one else was allowed to dance with me.
"I'm gonna get a drink, be right back", Luke said. He touched my arm and walked away.

"So you and Luke huh?", Jess said and winked. I just laughed. "There's nothing going on between us", i said. She raised an eyebrow. "Sure", she said giggling. She walked away again.

Suddenly i felt a pair of lips kissing me. I wrapped an arm around his neck and just went along with it. I pulled away, took a sip of my drink, and leaned in again. This time, a little more rough..