Chapter 14

We stopped at a cliff that had an amazing view on the city. On our left side was a beautiful lake where the sunset reflected in.

I got out of the car and walked to the other side and opened the door for Jamie. "My lady", i said taking her hand. She giggled and happily took it.

"It's beautiful she she said walking to the empty spot. "I know", i said taking the stuff out of the trunk. I walked up to her and put the stuff down. I wrapped my arms around her waist and just admired the view with her.

"This place means a lot to me", i said. "Why?", she asked turning around to face me. "My dad used to take me her when we were on a vacation in Los Angeles. It was our spot. I lived here when he passed away. I still come here all the time. When he died, i got a little depressed again. I just came here to clear my mind. It always feels like he is still here with me. But i wanted to share this place with you", i said getting teared up. She just pulled me in a tight hug which felt amazingly good. "He's always with you Dems. Not just here, everywhere", she said looking at me. I smiled. "Thank you."

I grabbed a blanket out of the basked. I spread it on the grass and took Jamie's hand. She sat down and i sat next to her.

"Are you hungry?", i asked. She nodded. "I got your favorite", i said taking out a bowl. "Pasta with pesto sauce", i continued. "Yummy!", she said smiling. I grabbed two plates. "Here you go beautiful", i said handing her her plate. "Thanks baby", she said kissing my cheek. I smiled and poured her some water. She smiled and took a bite. "I'm sorry if it tastes bad. I suck at cooking", i said. "No it's uhm, it's good", she said obviously lying. "I'll order a pizza", i said laughing. "But nice try", she said giggling.

After about 20 minutes the pizza arrived. "Thanks", i said and paid the guy. "Here you go babe. I hope this tastes better", i said giggling. "Aw don't go to hard on yourself. It wasn't that bad. It just wasn't uh, tasty", she said. "You're so mean", i said hitting her arm. "Ouch", she said pretending to be hurt. "I'll make it hurt", said pulling her down. I sat on her with my legs on both sides of her waist. "Prepare to be tickled", i said. "No no no no! Please don't!", she begged.

I moved my fingers all over her body making her scream of laughter. She managed to roll us over. "Payback time", she said with a smirk on her face. She moved her fingers all over my body but i didn't make a sound. I rolled us over again and pinned her arms above her head. "Too bad I can take it", i said winking.

She just smiled. "What?", i asked. "Nothing. You just look really beautiful", she said atill smiling. I felt myself blushing. "You're even more beautiful", i said. I got off of her and laid next to her on my side, just looking at her. She turned to face me. "I'm having a really good time", she said looking me in the eyes.

She searched for me hand and intertwined our fingers.

"I was afraid you wouldn't like it", i said. "Of course i like it. I love it. As long as you're there", she said moving closer.

I could feel her breath on my lips. I was nervous for this moment.

I wanted it to be perfect. Our lips brushed against each other.

She finally fully leaned it. Fireworks were everywhere. Her lips were like cotton candy. We moved perfectly in sinc. She pulled away and just looked at me.

"I love you", i said.

She just smiled

"I love you too."

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed the date as much as Demi and Jamie did :) Glad you guys like it. More updates coming soon. I'm sick at home, so that won't be a problem ;)