Chapter 17

We walked back to the hotel to pick up my parents. "Hey girls", my dad said. "So, where are we going?", he asked. "Hollywood", Demi simply said. I had a big smile on my face and ny parents just nodded. "Let's go to my car", she said. We got in and drove off.

We saw a bunch if things. My favorite was the Hollywood sign. I've always wanted to see it. But the Hollywood walk of fame was pretty cool too.

We stopped at a small cafe to get something to eat. We just had a light meal. "So Demi", my mom said. "How is it like to be famous?", she continued. "Well, it's pretty cool. But hard sometimes. There are moments where you just wish you were normal. That no one knew who you are. But the people i have in my life, make me feel better, and make me realize what i have", Demi said looking at me. I just smiled. "I love making music. And i love my fans. That's all that matters to me." My mom smiled.

"And what about you guys? What do you do for a living?", she asked smiling. "We work on Wall Street. It's hard work, but it pays off", my dad said.

We talked a little more about our life's and moved on. We got into a few souvenir shops and a lot of fans noticed Demi everytime we walked out.

I could tell she wasn't into it after a few times. "Let's just go", i said. My parents understood what i meant. "No it's fine", Demi said smiling. "Are you sure?", i asked. "Yeah", she said smiling. "Well okay Dems." We walked past a tattoo shop. I immediately recognized it. 'High Voltage tattoo shop' I've always wanted to get my first tattoo by Kat Von D. She was the best tattoo artist I've ever seen. I just walked in with no hesitation.

"Hello how may i help you?", a lady said. She was covered in tattoo's and had bright red hair. "Hi uh, i would like to make an appointment with Kat von D please", i said smiling. "Let me see", the lady said. She checked the schedule and walked back to me. "She has a free spot on Saturday at 2 pm." I smiled. "Okay I'll be there. My name is Jamie", i said. "Jamie, 2 pm, on Saturdayn, with Kat. Got it. See you then", she said.

My parents already agreed with me to get a tattoo but as i said, my dream was to get it here. And now i can.

I walked out. "Done?", Demi said. I nodded and smiled.

We started walking again and just enjoyed the weather.

Demi grabbed her phone. My phone vibrated seconds after. "I'm dying to kiss you", it said. I smiled. "Then kiss me", i replied. She looked up at me and then back at us. My parents were looking at the map. She quickly pecked my lips and smiled.

"Stay with me tonight", she suddenly said. "If my parents will let me, then yes", i said smiling.

I walked up to my parents. "Hey mom, dad?", i said. "Yes sweetie?", they said looking up from the map. "Can i stay at Demi's house tonight", i said smiling. I knew they were going to say no.

"Sure honey", they said. I lift up my eyebrows. "Really?? Thanks!", i said hugging them.

I walked up to Demi and just nodded. She smiled and hugged me. She pecked my lips again without my parents seeing it.

"This will be the best night ever", she said and winked.

I giggled and we started walking again.