Do It Again

Kay pov

Keon parked the car and everyone got out and went their separate ways to the party .

Keon , Jason and Darius went to a group of guys and Alexia saw Desiree and signaled me to follow her .

Desiree : OOOO GURL YOU SEXY.

Alexia : Girl not even , whose here btw?

Desiree: Legitimately everyone girl, this shit gon be lit. They got the hottest DJ in H- town here and they passing out Selfie sticks near the jacuzzi .

Alexia: Oooh you know I gotta get one!!!

Kay: Hey girl !!!!

Desiree: oh hey girl who you looking cute for ?

My damn self 😒

Kay: Ahaa, no one lol

Desiree : Haha follow me im gonna show you to the hottest guys .

Kay: aight I'm down.

As we both walked in several girls stared and began to whisper but as usual they never get up and say it up front .

Desiree: Wack ass bitches , I don't even know how they got invited to this party .

Kay: Probably all Stephano's groupies haha .

Desiree: Exactly. Aye btw is your brother single because he is so fine .

Kay : I honestly don't even know. But you should still go after him if you want .

Desiree: aight good.

We finally got to the place Desiree was taking me .

Desiree: Meet Jordan

Kay: Ooh you were at the gym today.

Jordan: Yeah baby that was me .

I could tell he was a smooth one , he put his arm around me and introduced himself .

Jordan: Btw I'm the man of your dreams . Would you like for me to get you a drink?

Kay: Sure yeah .

Desiree had someone call her and waved me goodbye.

Layla came up.

Layla: Hey girl you look so cute !!! Omg that bathing suit is cute .

Kay: thanks yours is cute too!! Ayeee

Layla: Why you standing here ?

Kay: Well this guy named Jordan bout to get me a drink.

Layla: Girl are you crazy?! Jordan's cool and all but this is a party you cannot go tell someone else to go get you a drink.  Cmon follow me . Lemme take you to the pool.

We started to walk away and Jordan came back and looked around for me and just shrugged and drank it.

I knew there was nothing wrong,  oh well .

Keon POV

Keon: Hell yeah , I stay in the gym 24/7 365 days a year nigga

Tavon: I told yo ass I'd beat you anyway .

Chris: Tavon shut yo weak ass up

Everyone in the whole crowd of people  burst we out laughing .

A cute lil brownskin 🍫🍯🍼 thang made her way towards and all that played in my head was Jaquees - Future baby mama in my head ..