Im just looking out for you .

Voice: Of A male. : are you sure?

I shook and my heart started beating really fast . Last time my heart started beating this fast was when I was in the hospital with my dad and he took his last breath as i lay on his chest.

Flashback

Kay : I love you daddy.

Daddy : I love you too. Remember mija y mijo to always fight for what you want . (Dad knew some Spanish) You will get it if you fight for it. "Do what ever it takes"  to make me and your mama proud.  Make smart choices.  I love you all very much . Work hard in basketball and in school as well.

Keon: Daddy stop talking like that. Please .

My mom  sat on the other side of the bed crying her eyes out holding my hand as Keon and I were hugging him and refused to let go.

Daddy: my children,  be strong . Everything's going to be alright. I just need to rest a lil I'll be fine.

Kay : no daddy , stay awake.

Keon: Yeah stay up .

Daddy : just a lil nap sweetie.

Keon and I kissed both sides of his cheeks as mom took us out of the room .  We both turned around and gave dad one last stare as a tear rolled down his eye.

A couple hours later.

Nurse: Dr Goldberg!!! WE NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THE ROOM 203

A bunch of nurses came running down . And everything was happening so fast. I hoped it wasn't my daddies room. But it was .

My heart began racing faster and faster and I needed my inhaler.

They had there metals things and rubbed them together.

Doctor:  cmon ... Cmon.....

After several tries... The doctor came out and spoke

Doctor: I'm sor-

My mom burst into tears and screamed and punched wall and kicked the tables

Keon stood still .

I began to fall , nurses came towards me and everything went blank .

All I heard were faint screams that just went distant.

Back to reality

Male: Miss me sweety?

Kay: Kyle. What do you want?

Kyle: Simple. You baby.

Kay : How did you even get to Houston? Let alone how did you get in my car?

Kyle: You know i miss you baby.

He came to the front seat and began to start kissing on my neck.

Kay:  STOP !!!

Kyle : What you got a new man or something ?!

Kay: Kyle you and I are DONE. I don't even know why you came to Houston! What are you trying to prove?

Kyle: I'm trying to profess my love for you Baby. Cmon I just had a tiring flight and this is how you repay me?

I tried to cool my temper and spoke to him.

Kay: Kyle can you get out my car ?

Kyle: This is your dumbass brother Keon's car .

Now I lost it.