Shattered

How in the world is he right across from me ?

Jason: Sorry for peeking while you were changing . Just thought I'd say -

I shut the curtain immediately as my heart raced fast.

Jason pov

Jason: (sigh)

Rachel walks in

Rachel: Who were you talking to ?

Jason: I just called the wrong number that's all.

Rachel: Yeah right , gimme your phone.

Jason : You really want to do this shit right now Rachel !? Go ahead take my phone. Take it . Your so fucking insecure it's crazy.

Rachel: shut up!

I put my hands up and shook my head innocently .

Rachel: So whose Emily ?!

Jason: You don't listen that's my Stepmom . I told you this around 500 times.

Rachel: you always try to act smart ?
Then explain Brianna.

Jason: That's a friend of mine from my English class last year .

That was also a girl I hooked up with homecoming 2013 . Damn was she fine asf .

Rachel: Wowwwww.

Jason: ??

Rachel : .... Everything I've done for you ....

Jason: I'm the one who should be mad , you take pictures with dudes all the time and have many rumors about you around the school. What do I do ignore them and don't believe it. You dont trust me at all .

Rachel : Oh SHUT THE FCK UP.

She walked out the room and slammed it which cause the glass Frame picture of my late mother shatter to the floor in pieces .

Khaliya Pov

Keon knocked on the door as my I still couldn't believe what happened.

Keon : I got the food gurl.

Kay: about time .

We laughed , made jokes and laughed again but After splitting up the food and laughing at the next movie we put on Keon fell into deep asleep and he was snoring loud asf ! I tucked him in took the Hennessy out his hand for myself to drink and hugged him .

I went down to the kitchen for some water and I heard strange noises but then again it's damn near 2 am and I'm damn near high and drunk so it's just my imagination.

I checked to see if Keon ever turned on the alarm system because Ty taught us how today.

He didn't .

I rolled my eyes , looked at the manual and did everything . The house was now protected.

I decided that I go to Keon's room and knocked out because he is one messy sleeper . He'd put his foot in my mouth or some shit and he stay farting .

I put the bottles away and cleaned up the Chinese rice and made my way to bed . Ready for Kennedy High tomorrow .

I'm hungry again... Period cravings....

Should I wake up Keon? It's 1:51 am. He'll be pissed.

I ran up to my room where he completely messed up my bed because of his messy sleeping .

Kay: Keon.... Keon.... Keoooooooooon!!!

Keon: huh.. Huh ... Huh . 

Kay: I'm going to that taco place by the airport

He turned his body facing the opposite of me and he was drooling eewwww.

I got up and went to the side on which he faced.

He smacked his lips and attempted to push me away. He hated when I woke him up during his nasty ass wet dreams .

Keon: Khaliya just goooooo leave me alone

His voice was tired and annoyed . My brother doesn't care about nothing but basketball, girls, money and new Jordan's .  Some how he passes all his honors and ap classes while I'm over here struggling .

Kay: fine I'm taking your car .

He waved his hand signaling me to "just do what I want as long as I gtfo his face "

I knew he was in deep sleep because even though he had that car for around a couple hours he cherished it like a baby.

I walked outside into our suburban neighborhood and into Keon's car.

I turned on the engine and plugged my phone in on his aux cord.

"shuffle"

Bryson Tiller - Don't

As I pulled out to the road way I tried to remember where I saw a taco place on our way back here , near the airport.

" back and I'm better , I want you bad as ever don't let me let up... "

I sang along to the song as I felt the car move in vibration.

At the stop light I saw a couple dudes beating up a boy .

Kay : Damn (i thought to myself .)  the boy looks really bloody and scared. I couldn't look any more , he looked really hurt .

The light changed green fast and I sped off to the taco place.

I have a feeling that it's on the next street. .. I went to the next street and the taco place was there. Mhmm i might get a burrito instead one for me and Keon .

The song eventually ended and Pia Mia ft Chris Brown & Tyga Do it again came on.

Kay: Wow , of course a good song shuffles on while I get here .

I decided that I'll just listen to it when I come back . I parked the car and ran inside the burrito place.

Man: Hey , welcome to Jose's Authentic Mexican food..

Kay: thanks , I'll just have two burritos . The big fat ones . With beef !

The man laughed and nodded his head and typed all the stuff into the computer thingy .

Surprisingly this place is full . Must be a party .

Man: Your total is $8.23 .

I took out Keon's credit card because I didn't feel like using my own.

Man: Just type in the pin in a second .

I did that and then waited for my food .

A couple of minutes passed by and I finally got them.

Man: Thank you Mija.

I waved good bye and headed to the car .

Kay: Damn is it really drizzling , I just straightened out my hair.

I ran to Keon's car fast due to my hair .

Kay: Pheww- made it safe.

Voice of a male: Are you sure?

Thanks once again for reading my stories .. I never get much love so I hope this one grows ! Thanks ! Please vote and comment!!

If your wondering who the person in the picture is , it's Keon in the story but Lucas Coly in RL. ❤️