A Broken Dancer (A Divergent/Fourtris Story)

Hi readers! Thank you for choosing this story, this is my first story so don't expect wonders from chapter 1. So please try and keep an open mind. I also want to thank every single person who has voted and commented, it means a lot to me.

Disclaimer: I am not Veronica Roth, therefore I do not own the Divergent Trilogy (working on it). However, I do own the plot and original characters, so please don't steal them. Thank you!

Tris is a broken 18 year-old who has been destroyed by the death of her family two years ago. Tris has been dancing all her life, following the dream of becoming a professional ballet dancer when she's older. But her dream was crushed when she moved in with a man called Peter, her boyfriend.

A violent and manipulative lawyer who has mistreated and damaged Tris beyond repair. She now works in a diner with her old school friend, Marlene. Following the same routines and serving the same obnoxious people everyday.

Until she comes across a group of teenagers and a mysterious blue eyed man. Will they be able to help her escape Peter? Maybe even bring her dream back to life? Or will they make things worse and complicate things? Follow Tris on a journey of growing up, facing new challenges, overcoming your fears and finding yourself. 

Because 'not until we are lost do we begin to find ourselves'.