"Jasmine" I heard Franz's sweet voice enter the coffee shop. My head flung over to where her voice came from and saw her worried face. I don't want to talk her right now so I turned to Jami.

"Let's get out of here" she held a grip on my hand as we passed Franz and leave Jeremy behind. I had a small glimpse at Franz's face and she's so sad and worried. I know she wanted to pull my hand when we passed her but she didn't. I think she wants to give me space. She knows that talking to me while I'm like this is just a waste of time.

I hopped in to Jami's car looking Franz standing outside the cafeteria using the rear view mirror. I was so hurt of what she did to me today. The lying and embracing Camille, I know the embracing part with Camille is just me being jealous what I hated more is the lying part. She knows that I don't like being lied to. I feel so betrayed and shattered inside. Do I deserve being lied to? Am I a bad person? I snapped out of my daze when Jami stopped to the front of her house.

"Do you want to tell what the hell did just happen or do you want me to guess?" she declared pulling me out of my thoughts. I'm still not saying anything.

"Okay let's just go inside okay?" Jami held my hand and gave me a reassuring squeeze that she will not going to force it out of me. I force a smile as I climbed out of her car and followed her inside her house.

"Sit here" she lead me to her couch then disappeared from her kitchen.

Will I tell Jami what Franz did to me? I'm sure she has a good explanation about the lying and embracing Camille at the hallway. I just don't want to hear it right now. I'm afraid that if I told Jami what happened, she will hate Franz for it and I don't want that because I want them in good terms. Jami is my best friend since 5 and she's protective of me as I'm protective of her. That's the time I thought about Camille and Franz. Camille is Franz's best friend and I want Franz to be in good terms with Jami because she's my best friend, I'm sure that Franz wants the same thing about me and Camille. But there's a difference because Camille is in love with her, I wonder if Franz already knows about Camille's feelings toward her.

"Here drink this" Jami handed me a cup of chocolate milk as she sat beside me.

"Jasmine, you know that you can tell me anything right?" Jami turned to my direction squeezing my leg. I nodded then took a sip of the chocolate milk.

"Will you promise that you won't get mad?" I asked hoping with light sobs.

"I promise" she replied and ducked down to my level and gently wiped the stray of tears on my face.

"Franz lied to me. She didn't tell me that she's working on our company now. If I didn't saw her passing the elevator at lunch time, I still don't have a clue where she's working and it's worrying me. But what hurts me more was when she saw me at her Department and practically pulled me outside. Well, not literally but she wanted to talk to me outside their floor. Like how fuck up is that yah? Is she ashamed of me? If she is, why? Then she said that she will explain herself at dinner but dinner is almost over and there's still no Franz showing around. So I decided to go to her Department when I saw her at the end of the hallway cuddled up with Camille. And that's the time I walk out of the building and called you. Jami, do I deserve any of this?" After my story, I started to cry again. I can't deal with these unbearable emotions anymore. Other people always say that I'm a good person and that my boyfriend will be so lucky to have me. But why do I always end up with the persons who will lie to me?

"Hey, you don't deserve any of it Jasmine. You're perfect and gorgeous in every way. Maybe Franz has a reason why she didn't tell you about working at your company. You just need to hear her out. I don't think she's cheating on you. I can see how she looks at you and hold you. Sometimes you can tell that I get bitter when the two of you get lovey dovey in front of me because I'm jealous. I also want someone to look at me like that, hold me like how she's holding you. I envy your relationship with her and I envy how Franz adores you. I don't know about the Camille part but I'm sure that Franz will never going to cheat on you" I smiled at Jami as she squeeze my hand. She's not mad at Franz and she even told me that I should give her chance to explain herself. After my conversation with Jami, I felt like a ton of bricks lift out of my shoulders. She always makes me feel better when I'm down. She really is my best friend.