29//Lifted

Chapter 29//

OH MY GOD GUESS WHAT?!
THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE PLEASURE HOUSE
WHAAAAAT?!
I know, I know, my crappy story ends right here pretty straightforward. But I just want to thank everyone--- and I mean everyone--- for making this book a big deal! All my commenters, voters, silent readers, and followers, I just want to thank the fuck out of you! I really hope my people will keep in touch with me and I hope you'll be reading my other stories I'm kind of working on right now!
Thanks again for the love!
LOVE YA!
Oh, and this is my first story. Tell me how I did and what I need to work on. I love the comments and feedback! Thanks!
And also, share this with your homies, your sisters, your brother, your mother and father (actually, that's a bad idea lol) your enemies, your ganstas, the good people, the bad people, strangers--- anybody you know or anybody you don't knowXD
LET ME STOP, ENJOY THIS JUICY CHAPTER!

///

There was something sinister lingering in this very air. Who knew just one room could hold so many secrets? The room smelt of something raw and foul, but somehow, in just one minute of being locked up here, I adjusted to the horrid stench.

My body grew uncomfortable as there was this eerie sound screaming in my ears. Lest, there was no sound. It was just silence. But it was loud enough to hear. I could hear the room almost crying to make noise as if it were trying to tell me something.

I gasped as lightning cracked and thunder boomed, shaking the house lightly. The lights that illuminated the filthy room suddenly went off and I mentally groaned. Great; just my luck. I'm stuck here in the dark while it is storming outside. I hear droplets patter softly on the roof above me before the droplets began to get heavier and pick up their pace.