23//Calling Mr. Stupidity

OMFG IM SO FUCKING STUPID! I MEANT BEFORE JULY, DAFUQ?!
LMAO IM SO SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION. AGAIN.
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CAN HANDLE MY STUPIDITY, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ISSSS!
Like right when it goes to July 1st, they might as well wrap it up(No pun attended).
You know I wouldn't make Caira pregnant, like c'mon, I'm not like Urka!
...

23//

June 14th(sixteen more days until deadline)

I'm bored. What can I do in Stacy's little house?
More like doll house.

I groaned, figuring what I could do. I do not want to watch Netflix yet. I don't feel like it.

I don't feel like eating. I'm already fat to begin with.

Hold up. What is my brain telling me?

Oh shit... It's about to go down!

I quickly got up from the couch and grabbed the home phone along with the phone book.

Who should I call first?

Holiday Inn Express
(626)115-2998

Typing in the number, I waited until I heard a cheery voice.

"Hello, this is Holiday Inn, would you like a room?"

I took a deep breath to calm myself before singing out:

"WE AT THE HOTEL, MOTEL, HOLIDAY INNNN,
WE AT THE HOTEL, MOTEL, HOLIDAY INNNN!"

I sung it about five or six times until I heard some whispers and then tiny giggles.

I quickly hung up and then sighed. That was weak. I needed to do a better prank call.

I decided to prank someone that was in my contacts. Scrolling through my contacts, I picked the perfect one: Ryan's faggot ass.
He's going to pay.

I dialed his number on the home phone and waited for the cancerous thing to pick up.

"Hello?" He said sleepily.

"Dumbass." I say, hatred in my tone.

"Who is calling?" He asked, already getting annoyed.

"Cut the bullshit, fag. You'll never be the man your mother is." I say.

"Fuck you! Who the fuck is this?" He asked angrily.

"Oh, sorry, my schedule is pretty full. I don't have time to fuck around with trash like you, I got better things to do."

I hung up and sighed. I got everything off my chest today. Now it's time to go to sleep.

Now, since I fucked up real bad, here's an update. Thanks again you guys for being so dope!
Ayooo, and keep the comments coming! I don't even give a fuuck about the votes cuz I want everyone to share the opinions and shiidd. It doesn't even have to be about the story, juss type in something WILD!
The comments make me smile! Thanks fans!