19//What?

OKAY, HERE'S A WALKTHROUGH ON HOW TO GET THE PRIVATE CHAPTER!
NOW REPEAT AFTER ME---
I(SAY YOUR NAME)
WILL NOT UTTER ANOTHER DAMN WORD ABOUT THE PRIVATE CHAPTER
BECAUSE IZ KNOW THAT QTPIE321 GAVE ME A MUTHABLEEPIN WALKTHROUGH ON HOW TO DO IT!
FOR SOME REASON, WATTPAD PUT MY CHAPTER AS PRIVATE WHICH IS COMPLETE BS BECAUSE THERE REALLY WASNT NOTHING SEXUAL ABOUT IT. IF YOU SEEN CHAPTER 18, ITS WAAAAAYY WORSE THAN CHAPTER 10. LIKE WATTPAD GET YO SHIT TOGETHAAAA!
(JUSS JOKES GUYS, YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU)

Sorry for yelling.
Enjoy.

Chapter 19//

"Would you please let me go home?"

"No. You'll go running to Joshua and tell him lies about how I sexually abused you when you actually enjoyed it."

I clenched my jaw. "I couldn't help it! My body just reacts like that..."

Urka chuckled. "Your body loves my touch."

I blushed and let out a frustrated huff. "I can't believe you did that to me. I should press charges on you."

"You won't be doing anything, because you'll be here with me. I can't let you ruin my perfect plan."

"And what's your plan?"

"I want Joshua, you, and me to have a relationship. I want both of you. I need both of you. You guys just don't understand."

"Urka, I'm going to be honest with you: we are never going to happen. Could you get that through your thick skull?"

"I mean, I would if I could, but I rather not. I make the rules around here. You and Joshua are both mine."

"You can't manipulate me and Joshua! We never agreed on having a relationship. And besides, Joshua's not very good at sharing..."

"I'll make him share. Trust me Isabella, we could have a perfect life together! We can have picnics, go to the park, go to---"

This man was indeed psycho. He needed to be put in a mental institution!

"Urka, please... what would make you stop harassing us?"

"I just want a life together. That's all I'm asking."

"Urka..."

This boy was hard to get to. He's so hard-headed!

"Please Urka. Look, we'll find you a woman... or a man, which ever one you want! Please, just leave us alone!" I said a bit too harshly.

His jaw muscles flexed and then he sighed. "I will never have a good relationship."

He plopped down on a couch that was in front of his bed. I watched as his eyes glistened in the dark room. Poor, psycho Urka.

"You will have a relationship, Urka. You'll have a beautiful woman to love and care for."

"Will my women be beautiful like you?" He asked, sadly.

"She'll be more beautiful than me." I smiled.

He propped his elbows on his knees and sat his chin in his cupped hands. I could tell he was thinking about all of this.

"I feel horrible." He mumbled, converting his eyes towards me. "I'm sorry I put you through all this, Isabella."

What did I even say that made him give up? Right now, I couldn't care less. I was just glad it was all over.

"It's okay." I said, even though it really wasn't.

"No, it's not okay. I forced you to do something you didn't want to do and that's bad on my part. I should go to Hell for this."

"Urka. You were desperate. And desperate people could get dangerous at times. At least now you know that what you've done to us was wrong. We learn from our mistakes. God will give you another chance, I promise."

A tear rolled down his cheeks and he sobbed softly. Getting off the bed, I made my way towards Urka. What I did surprised both of us.

I kissed his soft lips. His juicy, plump lips. I regretted it once our lips made contact.

But once I broke the kiss, I didn't. Urka was smiling through his tears and he got up from the couch. He handed me back my clothes and watched me get dressed.

"I guess that's our last kiss we'll be having. Thanks for forgiving me, Isabella. I really wish I'll have a woman like you."

"You will, probably soon. You'll find that special girl."

He had a worried glimpse in his eyes and I knew why.

"Don't worry. I won't tell Joshua what happened. I'll just tell him that I've had a business trip."

Urka gave me a confused look. "Business trip? You're going to tell him that you had a business trip in one day?"

"What?" I said shocked. "I thought I was unconscious for days!"

"No, I didn't hit you that hard on your temple. You've only been unconscious for two hours."

"Wait, what time is it then?"

Urka glanced at his watch. "You've been here for four hours. It's 6:37 right now."

"Oh thank goodness! Joshua will be home at midnight."

"Thanks to me." Urka smiled proudly.

"What do you mean?"

"I told Joshua's boss to make him work. I actually own the shoe business."

I gasped. "You do?! The whole thing?!"

He nodded, shrugging. "Yeah, I'm pretty rich."

"Wow..."

"Yeah, you better get going. I guess I'll see you around...?"

"You can count on it." I smiled.

Waving goodbye, I was on my way to me and Joshua's house. My one and only lover.

3 Months Later...
//Urka's [P.O.V.]

"Did you call me Mr. Alexandris?"

"Yes. I need your assistance."

"Whatever you need, I'll do it." The whore said, kneeling down in front of my sitting position.

I sighed. It wasn't love, but it still felt better than it.

WEAK ENDING, I KNOW, BUT I REALLY JUST WANTED TO SHOW YOU GUYS THE WALKTHROUGH LOL. I MIGHT ADD SOME MORE STUFF INTO THIS CHAPTER SO BE PREPARED!