13//Happy 169th Anniversary

Chapter 13//

"I had fun, Caira! We need to hang out without the boys interfering!"

"Agreed!"

Donovan pouted. "I can't go anymore?"

I laughed. "Nope! You're staying home, mister!"

"You can't leave me..." His tone was playful, but there was something else laced in his voice.

Laughing nervously, I waved and said,"Bye Ryan and Stacy! See you guys later!"

I got out of their car with Donovan behind me. They both waved their goodbyes and took off down the rocky road. Sighing, Donovan and I made our way to our house.

"It's beautiful out her tonight. Don't you want to sit here and look up at the sky?" Donovan asked, as I walked up to the porch.

"No. I rather go to sleep."

"Please?"

Rolling my eyes, I said, "Only for a minute and then, we are both going to sleep."

I plopped down on one of the chairs that was on the porch and Donovan sat down at a chair that was right next to mine.

To my surprise, we fell into a comfortable silence, just looking at the sun setting. I sighed tiredly, my eyelids becoming heavy.

"Are you tired, mami?"

His voice was so much pleasing than an orgasm while I was drifting off into unconsciousness. I arched my back a little off the chair and sighed deeply as my eyes closed.

"Caira..."

I felt my panties becoming moist, but did I really care at the moment? Not really.

I shivered as I felt hot air breathing down my neck. "Oh innocent little Caira... you know better than falling asleep around me. You know what happened before..." Why did I want him to the same thing he did to me that other night...

"But since I'm a good man, I won't fuck your tight, wet pussy 'till it is dry and begging for me to stop pounding my fat cock into your sensitive flesh..."

A pleasurable cry escaped my lips and tiny, quivering breaths were all you could hear from me.

"Such a cutie... I'm so glad that you are mine. I'm so glad that I'll be the only one that'll make you come over and over and over and over and over..." Every time he repeated those words, it got intense and more hot than ever.

"Donovan... stop..." I said breathlessly. All I wanted was to sleep peacefully. It was getting pretty hard with the uncomfortable wetness in my panties.

"I'm sorry, am I making you horny?" His breath made its way to my lips.

"No." I growled.

"It's okay that you are turned on by this. You're human... it's human nature..."

"Just let me go to sleep, please."

"Someone's grouchy. Do you need to change your panties?"

My eyes snapped right open to a laughing Donovan. I suddenly pounced on the guy, making him lose balance and come down hard on the pavement.

"Fuck Caira, I nearly passed out thanks to you,"

As Donovan's back was pressed against the ground, I was on top of him, trying to punch him, but his hands were on my wrists. I struggled some more to hit him, but he was just too strong.

"I love this position we're in." He says, with his eyes dancing wildly.

"Pervert!" I grunted, trying to get his grip off my wrists.