CHAPTER EIGHT

The next day Bloom decided to take Daisy along with her. Her mother was going to have some guests in her house and therefore Bloom decided to help her mother out first and then leave. At 1 she had her lunch and left. She picked Daisy up from her house.

Daisy's dad was not present in the house that made Bloom happy since if he saw Bloom then will start asking about her progress which Bloom hated to tell anyone specially when she herself wasn't sure about things.

They reached the place and started searching but like the previous day there wasn't any success.

"How can such a big castle be hidden like this," Daisy asked.

Bloom told her that the secret houses of that place were very well hidden how much ever big or small they were the greenery or the atmosphere or something or the other hide things hided it perfectly.

The entire day got over. At 7 Bloom dropped Daisy at the half way as she didn't wanted to meet Daisy's father. She reached home and got fresh.
Her mom said that a man had called her in the afternoon and after knowing that Bloom was not there in the house he decided to come to meet her in the evening.

Bloom sat to have her dinner when the doorbell rang. Bloom washed her hands and went to open the door. A man steeped and inquired about Bloom. Bloom answered that she was busy.

"I have been sent from Miss Anna. She wants you to find the necklace as soon as possible as the girl is missing the necklace," the man said.

Bloom said that she was trying to find the necklace as soon as possible.
She was constantly watching the guy and wished to know his relation with the lady whose name seemed to be Anna. But she was not able to ask him directly. He was tall, and had a bit dark complexion. His atire was that of a middle class person. His hair was small and straight. There weren't any marks on the hands of any fights or anything. It looked more delicate as of a person who tries to maintain himself.

He left as he found no great answer from Bloom.

She wondered why the man gave her a visit. Was it really for asking  to increase the speed of her investigation? Was his motive restricted to that or was there some other motive? If it was then what possibly could it be?

"Mom there is great new's," she suddenly spoke up from all her thoughts.

"What happened," her mother asked.

Bloom told that she got the proof that the kidnapping of the couples and the case of the stolen necklace was related.

Her mother was not able to think anything said by the man which could link the two cases together.

Bloom explained that the bag which she had found in Rosy's cupboard contained the letter 'A' on it which proves that the bag was of Anna the housemaid who was taking care of the two children of the couples and the robber wanted that necklace so he kidnapped the couples.

"Bloom it could be possible but don't you think that no one would kidnap two people to just get a necklace,"

"That is true but the necklace contained a blood stone jewel."

The mother was not ready to accept the fact that anyone could kidnap someone just for a necklace or a jewel. Bloom also started to begin that there was a big mystery hidden behind the necklace. She thought those doubts maybe get cleared if she find's the castle.

She tried to call Anna so that she could order her to tell the address of the place where she worked but the phone was switched off. Bloom actually had expected it. Bloom went to sleep.

The next day due to doing some work Tina told Bloom to bring the letters from the letter box. Bloom went and gave the letters to her mother.
Today Bloom was going to take Larry again with her. As they were going to leave Tina came and stopped Bloom.