CHAPTER FOUR

Bloom watched the officers leave and locked the room from inside so that no one could notice her in the room. Well even if someone saw she had a nice excuse of saying that the officers gave her the permission for the report. But to avoid unnecessary explanation she decided to lock it up.

"This room is really very untidy like as if ...as if someone was searching something, " Bloom thought as she moved around in the room.

It mostly looked like someone was searching something by the appearance.

She started searching in the room.
The thing what surprised her the most was there wasn't anything that belonged to Rosy in the room. The mess that was created was all with the things provided in the hotel.

She just then remembered about something seeing the knife stand kept on the table. She had also seen those kind of knife's in the old ladies room when she had opened up the door. The murder weapon found in Joy's room was different.

"It would probably mean that the murderer had bought his own weapon," Bloom thought although it was just a hunch.

She found a bag there in the cupboard. Just a bag and nothing else. Neither there were clothes nor any other things of normal necessities. The bag also wasn't big enough to contain loads of clothes. Just a pair or two could fit in.

She tried opening the bag. But it wouldn't open. A piece of paper containing letter 'A' was attached on it. She wondered whose bag it could it by seeing the letter 'A'. It could have been of Rosy's also but even then the letter A was moving in Bloom's mind.

She tried again to open the lock but it didn't. There seemed to be an inside lock on the bag.
By it's weight it seemed empty but there were chances to find something in the bag.

Bloom was totally confused. Where were the things the lady bought, if she got kidnapped. Had she not bought anything when she came there, just this bag? Then what was the kidnapper searching? Upon that the letter 'A' troubled her and even the murder weapon of Joy was a mystery and then there was one more thing, the most important one, how did the murderer killed Joy and took the body away in the broad day light in all those people moving around. Same goes with Rosy. How was she kidnapped?

Many questions were there with no much of answers.
Bloom decided to go back home. She locked the door as she came out. she was moving downstairs when she noticed the camera's placed at the diffrent corners in the corridor as well as every where else in the hotel. She went in the room again unlocking the door to check whether there is any camera in the room, even though she knew that was foolish. No hotel could take the personal space of the guests.

She gave a brief search and didn't found anything as she had thought. She locked the door and went downstairs.
She thought to check the camera's but she knew she would have to ask Daisy's dad for that and that meant she had to wait.

She went to the manager's cabin located on the ground floor close by to that of the receptionist. She handed over the keys and told the manager that the police officer had asked her to return the keys to him.
Wishing him good bye she left the hotel.

Bloom sat in the car and turned the engine on. She removed it from the parking lot and headed towards the station to inform and ask Daisy's dad about few things. She also had taken the bag with the letter 'A' from the room.

As she drived she was thinking whether those cases were realated at any point. Is Joy and Rosy having any connection. It could have been possible since both the kidnapping were one after other and both had just half of their names given.

Thinking about their names she thought to ask Daisy's dad whether Joy's room contained his stuffs or was it empty like that of Rosy. If it would have been empty then Bloom's doubt would grew more strong.