CHAPTER TWO

Larry was a good fighter like Bloom but she was a short tempered one. Bloom and Larry had taken martial arts sessions together but even after that the shot tempered Larry wasn't able to control her anger.

Snowy was just the opposite. She was more of a silent type. Catty seemed to be more like her sister Snowy.

Daisy among them was brave not too skilled in fighting nor too inteligent but an average normal girl.
She had most of her qualities like her mother rather then her father.

The group were meeting each other after many days. It was because of their vacations which had started about half a month ago.

Snowy had arranged a small snack for everyone. It was sort of small reunion. They enjoyed themselves a lot. Although the group had met about half a month ago but it had been much longer meeting Bloom.

Bloom used to be busy with her cases and hardly used to meet them.
Bloom enjoyed a lot at the reunion along with the others.
She was so mixed in the party that she forgot about her meeting which she was gonna have with Daisy's dad.

She told her friends about the new case. They seemed to be excited. They always supported Bloom in all her cases and they always liked to help as they enjoyed it a lot.

Bloom was able to see some excitement in her friends about the case and they seemed to be intrested so Bloom decided to involve them too.

Bloom kept a meeting at Larry's house the next day to discuss more about the case.
She then left the others checking out the time which showed she was late.
She hurried to the police station.

"I was waiting for you," the officer wished seeing Bloom enter his office.

"Sorry sir." she apologized for being late.

"Well we can leave now. I will tell you about some more details as we travel."

"Can we travel in my car sir?" she said as they headed out of the office towards the police car.

"I don't think there is any problem in that." he replied, "Is there any special reason behind it,"

"Not specifically... I just don't like to travel in the police car a lot... I feel more like a criminal then a detective," Bloom grinned.

It was just a lie. They sat in the car.
Daisy's dad directed Bloom to follow the police car which was going to accompany them.
The police car started. Bloom started the engine and followed.

Meanwhile Daisy's dad filled her with some more news.
"We got to know, that the man Joy had booked in the hotel, just a few hours ago, before his death."

"And how did you came to know about his name... I meant just half the name," she asked trying to focus on both the things simultaneously- driving as well concentrating on the information she was given.

It was a risky thing to do ofcourse but Bloom had herself skilled in it.

"Actually we don't even know whether that man is dead or alive...."

"That means you didn't recovered his dead body."

"We have not," he replied in positive, "Actually we had received a call of a lady saying that his husband Joy's life is in danger and soon after that we got his missing report. We just assumed him to be dead."

Bloom thought it very weird. How can the police just assume things like that. But maybe they had found some clues on the crime scene that made them think like that. She decided to check for herself rather then asking.

"Well sir where are we going." Bloom asked changing the topic.

"Do you know about the Cairo hotel."